Container from johannesburg to mauritius

If anyone is sending goods from Joburg to Mauritius between Feb and May please let me know. I have 4 boxes and some pics to send. Happy to share costs

Hi Alta,

I invite you to post an ad in the Container sharing in Mauritius section, it might help you to pass on the message more effectively to the audience.

Cheers,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi All I need to ship some old furniture from South Africa to Mauritius in the next couple of months.  Does anyone know what vat and duties will be applicable??

Thanks

Donald

donald.peddie wrote:

Hi All I need to ship some old furniture from South Africa to Mauritius in the next couple of months.  Does anyone know what vat and duties will be applicable??

Thanks

Donald

Hi Donald,

if you are coming to Mauritius to take up employment or as an investor, you may be exempted from duties on furniture. However, this is subject to some conditions.

Check with your freight agent or custom broker.

Thanks.  My wife is Mauritian and has a property which we plan over time to retire in.

I am interested in Container from Johannesburg to Mauritius - busy with costing to relocate to Mauritius, if anyone would like to share a Container please reach out to me. We look at sending the container on December 10th  2022

Kind Regards
David Kuschke
[link moderated] 

@DavidKuschke

Hi David,  I could include a crate or two if you looking to fill a container.  Presently live on the island and have  a few items to bring across.  Let me know who to get in touch and if what you are looking for?  Thanks  Natasha

@tashwilmot thanks for a reply - I am looking to share the cost with someone, still getting quotes will advise closer to the time of moving Thanks

@DavidKuschke no problem, wait to hear.  Thanks  Natasha

@DavidKuschke

Hi David

Will you please let me know the cost of a container to Mauritius from Johannesburg

Thanks

Shalini

@jbrisland Hi, just saw your post to David. We're also looking to share a container from SA to Mau. Could you share with me the costs?

Thanks

Marcu

@jbrisland

Hi

What is the cost to send a container from JHB To Mauritius

@DavidKuschke

NEED YOUR HELP IM A MAURITIAN I NEED TO GET A WINDSCREEN FOR MYCAR.COULD YOU HELP I COULDBE OF HELP TOYOU IN MAURITIUS

THANKS MYEMAIL ADDRESS IS [***]

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Juddoo Beesh,

When posting online, please do not use capital letters. Capital letters are used to show that someone is shouting.

I suggest that you drop an advert in the classifieds for the windscreen you are looking for : Mauritius classifieds

All the best,

Bhavna