Money help

Hello. Due to redundancies, debt etc in the uk, my partner was offered a live in job running a friends business in France. We took it out of desperation tbh. This was around 9 years ago. The friend said he would register the business into my partners name but never got round to it until about a year ago. Then a few weeks later he turned up saying he'd sold the house/business and we had two weeks to get out.

The new owners turned up on the property in a caravan a week later and started intimidating us saying we had to get out etc. We had some savings and found a house to rent which is where we are now.

Now we have run out of money, we can't get jobs. I am in my 50s, I don't drive and we are very rural. Partner is late 60s. We've looked at the gov website and it seems we are not entitled to any help whatsoever. What do we do? We can't get back to the uk because of lack of money. Please please can someone advise me. We are desperate. Thank you

What exactly do you need?

Hello, need help to see if my partner can claim social security.

Do you have any friends that can lend you some money?

As for benefits in the UK, you will not be able to claim anything for up to 3 months.

I would suggest you get in contact with Citizen Advice, this LINK will take you there.