Is reapplying for zeokjaar possible?

I have orientation year application in process, but I received a message that they can't link my payment to the application, so they are asking for the payment again. I have paid an application fee on the same day of sending the documents and if that payment won't be tracked, I am not sure if I can make that payment again in a short time.

Eventually, my application might get rejected for this reason. Does anyone know if I can still reapply after a while if the first one gets rejected for this reason?

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Never heard of this before; you must have proof of payment.  Who are you applying to?

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi and thanks for commenting!

I have proof, which I sent them already with all other documents, apparently, they missed it. So I will send it to them again. But what if they still can't track? What do I do then? Do I retain the right of applying again? Because I know if you receive a permit, you only have one chance of using it, I don't know what happens, when you get rejected for the first time for a reason which is not connected to the qualification requirements.
I applied to the Immigration and Naturalisation Service/ IND via the embassy in my country + I sent them documents online myself as well and received a confirmation message.

Hi again.

Then I wouldn't worry too much; if you have proof and send it to them, you can ask them to confirm that all is now in order.  If they haven't received it, then you haven't applied, they can't reject something they say they never received and you can apply again.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team