Public Health Care - Spain

Just wanted to point out
under my own point of view
that Social Security / Public Healthcare - Hospitals network -- Primary Care Facilities - Medical / Non-medical Staff  & in Spain
--  one of best in the world.--

*** saving lifes...looking after patients - & follow-ups- working day - night-shifts nonstop..
priceless ***
:heart::kiss:

kittycat1 wrote:

Just wanted to point out
under my own point of view
that Social Security / Public Healthcare - Hospitals network -- Primary Care Facilities - Medical / Non-medical Staff  & in Spain
--  one of best in the world.--

*** saving lifes...looking after patients - & follow-ups- working day - night-shifts nonstop..
priceless ***
:heart: ur:kiss:

Compared to what?

Maybe you would like to write about your travels?

Contact one of the Team HERE.

SimCityAT
Exptat Team

Having lived in Spain for over  thirty years, I have personal experience and that of others upon which to make a judgement on life in spain generally including the health service

On occasions the health service has been excellent and on others it has been appalling.

Sounds like pretty much any type of service in pretty much any country in the world . . . sometimes good/great/fantastic and other times the most horrid/terrible/awful imaginable.

Spain would not be any different, I would think.

Here in the US, I recently was ready to have my husband leave his doctor of 15 years due to an incredible level of incompetence I've never seen in their office in all these years.

Had anyone suggested such incompetence in that office I would have suggested a head examination, yet . . . I, personally, no longer use that medical provider's office though my husband will not change doctors.

It's not the country . . . it's humans/people.

I haven't seen too much about the costs, so far!

Ron

Ron.   May I suggest, if want to know ‘cost' that  you ask a question to whatever specific area you want an answer to

Cheers