Tourist Visa Saudi Arabia

Hi,

I would appreciate clarifying this point:

I've read contradicting info in different websites about the period of stay in Saudi Arabia. It says:

1) Total days of stay in Saudi should not be more than 90 days for the whole year.
2) 90 days per one visit, which means you can leave after 90 days and re enter for more 90 days?

Thanks,

For a multiple entry visit visa for 1 or 2 years, stay on each entry is 90 days which can be extended by payment to 180 days and then you have to exit.  On the next entry, you again get 90 days.  This continues till the expiry of the visa validity i.e. 1 or 2 years.

However, as far as I know, the validity of the tourist visa is 90 days i.e. the visa itself expires after 90 days.   If it is multiple entry, you can enter and exit as many times as you like within 90 days.  After 90 days, you again apply for a new visa online.

XTang wrote:

For a multiple entry visit visa for 1 or 2 years, stay on each entry is 90 days which can be extended by payment to 180 days and then you have to exit.  On the next entry, you again get 90 days.  This continues till the expiry of the visa validity i.e. 1 or 2 years.

However, as far as I know, the validity of the tourist visa is 90 days i.e. the visa itself expires after 90 days.   If it is multiple entry, you can enter and exit as many times as you like within 90 days.  After 90 days, you again apply for a new visa online.

Can you clarify this 100%? Is it mentioned anywhere oficially?

Clarify for what exactly?  Tourist visa or visit visa?

Check on the tourist visa site.  However, be aware that in this part of the world, nothing is mentioned clearly on an official forum and things keep changing quickly.

About the tourist visa, if 90 days are the maximum period one can stay in the country per year, or there's no such restriction, and after the first 90 days you can apply for a second tourist visa.
You're absolutely right about that nothing can be mentioned clearly here, and I'm trying to find information about that for several days. It is not described on the visa issuing sites, I only managed to discuss it with the online support assistants, they said that there's no restriction, and you can apply anytime for the second visa, but when I asked if this information is oficial and if they can show me the oficial statement, they just silenced. So I really don't know what to do, because this issue is very essential for me.

As far as I know and with a big caveat, the initial announcement mentioned max of 90 days in the country.  And this makes sense as this is an un-sponsored visa which is something very new for Saudi.  Even in the rest of the world e.g. schegen, you can only stay 90 days within a 6 month period or max of 180 days a year so this makes sense.

However, going by past history, I think that they will make it 90 days for each visa especially considering the fact that a lot of people applied for it.  We can only wait and see.  Try connecting with the visitsaudi team i.e. the tourist visa help line; they are generally very responsive from what I have heard.

Thanks for answering. But now it got even more confused. I spoke with the representative from https://www.ievisa.com/ and they ensured me that after 90 days you have to exit the country, but there's no any problem to apply again emediately, and you will get second visa. Then I spoke with a representative from https://visa.visitsaudi.com/, and they told me the exact opposite, that you can stay only 90 days per year, starting the counting of the year from the date the visa was issued. And then I spoke with representative of the MOFA of KSA, and they told the same thing, only 90 days per year. So, it must be like this.