Hello, I’m looking for jobs in Hanoi

Hello,

I'm Gilbert, I am from Hong Kong.
I am a half filipino and half chinese.
I'm planning to go to Vietnam, Hanoi and find a job  there.
I want to ask if there is any kind of job position for me. I'm graduated from English and Communication in Hong Kong.
I can speak Mandarin, Cantonese and English Fluently. Thank You.

Hi Gilbert,

Welcome to Expat.Com  :)

To find out whether there are offers, you should have a look at the offers posted in the Jobs in Hanoi section of the website. Furthermore, please drop your own looking for ad along with your CV, so that employers may contact you.

All the best,
Bhavna

https://www.facebook.com/groups/English … inVietnam/

Good luck!

Why didn't you see fit to post here instead of starting a new thread? https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830430

There seems to be a rash of people who feel the need to start new threads to introduce themselves.  There is a well known acronym that I have modified slightly here.  It is RT*F (Read The ****ing Forum.)  People should at least be familiar with the geography before posting.

Gilbert9419 wrote:

Hello,

I'm Gilbert, I am from Hong Kong.
I am a half filipino and half chinese.
I'm planning to go to Vietnam, Hanoi and find a job  there.
I want to ask if there is any kind of job position for me. I'm graduated from English and Communication in Hong Kong.
I can speak Mandarin, Cantonese and English Fluently. Thank You.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations for finding a good place to generally introduce yourself under Vietnam/Hanoi/Work.

As our ADMIN has graciously suggested, there is a section of the website that deals specifically with job opportunities.

Hopefully you will find what you need there.

There is a Facebook group "Hanoi Massive" which might be a helpful group for you to join.

Also, the website "Internations . com" is much more of a professional networking site, and it might be a good investment for you to join there and become a paying member.

Good luck!