Nursing job

Hi. I am a registered nurse from Nigeria and I was wondering if its possible for me to get a job in my profession in Vietnam.

If it is could you help me out with some pointers please. Thanks for your kind consideration and assistance.

Hi. I am a registered nurse from Nigeria and I was wondering if its possible for me to get a job in my profession in Vietnam.
If it is could you help me out with some pointers please. Thanks for your kind consideration and assistance.
-@epiritoks

Unless you speak the Vietnamese language fluently, it's almost certainly going to be impossible for you to get a professional clinical nursing job in Vietnam.

Even then, you would almost certainly need to be a specialized type of nurse in order to be hired over a Vietnamese citizen.

I investigated this a long time ago because I am a retired registered nurse from the United States.

No one anywhere in this country is very impressed with that.

so what job do you recommend I apply for. I am not certified in any other vocation. or is there any advice you can give me about migration even if its another country I would not mind.

so what job do you recommend I apply for. I am not certified in any other vocation. or is there any advice you can give me about migration even if its another country I would not mind.
-@epiritoks

This forum is about Vietnam, and here, a foreigner must 1. qualify as an expert in a certain field and 2. be hired for a job that can't be filled by a citizen of Vietnam.

If you are fully certified in the nursing profession and you are proficient in the English language, you might qualify to be hired in the United States.