Change of Accountant Profession

Hello everyone

I am working as Accountant but i do not have degree & that is why i can not register in SOCPA. Do i have to change my profession?

Yes if you want your Iqama to be renewed.

You mean i have to change my profession other than accounting field before renewing my iqama?

Yes.  If you don't qualify for SOCPA membership on that profession then you can't have that on your Iqama as it won't be renewed.

Ok thanks... so i will ask now my HR department to change my iqama profession other than accounting field.

I have degree certificate from kerala university, india but it is not attested. Can I register in the website. Kindly help

got any idea or update?

No

Any update about proffesion change .am going change my thanasil to another co. Its possible to change any profesion?

all accountant those dont have attested certificate or no certificate can submit for S.COPA registration with experience letter that attested by any saudi chanmber of commerce. after paying fee you will able to renew iqama also change profession. try  it.

Thank god I have 11 years experience same accounts field  same co. So its possible dear ?

Did you update?

ya i got renewd my RP,

How ? Did SOCPA accept just the experience certificate?

yes, for the time being, and so you can renew iqama, after three months you have to change profession,

Hi zain,
Did you change your profession by asking to your HR?

mnh522 wrote:

yes, for the time being, and so you can renew iqama, after three months you have to change profession,

What documents did you upload in SOCPA Portal? Only experience certificate from your present employer? Please elaborate and explain to us.

Zainaali wrote:

Ok thanks... so i will ask now my HR department to change my iqama profession other than accounting field.

Did you able to change profession in your Iqama?

i am looking for suitable profession available in MOL site.

Can you please share the format of experience letter or any picture? May it will helpful for us.

LIKE EMPLOYEMENT LETTER, EXPLAINING LENGHT OF EXPERIENCE, SALARY, PROFESSION, ETC. LET IT ATTESTED BY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE.

LIKE EMPLOYEMENT LETTER, EXPLAINING LENGHT OF EXPERIENCE, SALARY, PROFESSION, ETC. LET IT ATTESTED BY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE.

DID YOU COMPLTED REGISTRATION ON SCOPA, AND RENEWED??

WHAT YOU DID IN YOUR CASE?

Nothing bro, what can i do until i don't have a confirmation?
I try to change my profession from auditor to another, but its not working... so, that is why I am asking to you.

Bro, i have Master degree in Social Sciences... not accounting or commerce.

Can you please explain more?  Should that experience letter must be presented in a hard form in Chamber of Commerce for attestation?
Because, as i know all salary certificates and other related documents from employer side are attested by Chamber of Commerce are online from last one year.

Guys Upload anything and they will give you the status and you can renew instantly

I already did
Don't waste time

were you able to change your accountant profession?

Please someone give me detailed information on how to regiester in SOCPA as my profession is cost accountant. I dont have any certificates related to accounts , so kindly update me the proceedure to get registered in SOCPA.

Brothers

I need correct suggestion, I have to renew my iqama. My Profession is Technician Audit

Today i Successfully Registered on SOCPA.

Shall i upload my B.com Certificate without KSA Embassy Attestation...???

assalamailakum.... were you able to change your accountant profession,  if so, how plz help

iS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE ACCOUNTANT PROFESSION NOW A DAYS????

hI FRIEND, DO YOU REGISTERED WITH SOCPA?? WHERE YOU ATTACHED YOUR SPONSORS LETTER IN TEH TRANSCRIPT OR PLACE OF DEGREE CERTIFICATE?

Can I register with SOCPA as a dependent? I have an offer in hand as an accountant and I want to transfer as an Accountant profession which requires a SOCPA membership? I have bachelors degree Although not attested and the CMA (US) Score transcript.. Is it enough? I don't want to risk it as they say the fees is non refundable..

Heyy..

Did anybody send uh the format of experience certificate..kindly send me if anyone has..and Is experience certificate valid for every year?

Assalamailakum....  Did you change your accountant profession?

Dear brothers ,

Any genuine lead to change the profession for accountant during this period of time .

Please do help if you know anyone who could help in changing the profession for accountant.

Thanks in advance

r u renewed your iqama