Your best country to live in

Hello everyone,

On Expat.com, we quite regularly make references to surveys conducted by various organizations on which are the best countries to live. A few common concerns are: cost of living, safety, best cities, etc.

On a more personal level, we would like to know which country would be worthwhile enough to make the move? Which factors would you take into consideration?(weather, work, lifestyle...)

So, tell us more about your most favourite destination!

Thank you,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi Diksha!
Its very broad topic, every person has their own view.
Few chose safety and few chose standard of living.\But as far as my concern then Saudi is peaceful country all over the world.

Hi Aamirnajam,

Thank you for the feedback, very much appreciated.  :)

Bhavna

Canada
Thank you

Aoa

There're Many Solid Choices But Those Are My Triple Favourite:

Zürich, Switzerland

Luxembourg's Countryside

Norway (Unspecified Spot)

Of Course Choices Widely Varry,

I've Never Been To Any Of The Mentioned Above

But I Dealed With Citizens From There (Very Rarely Luxembourg)

I Got Relatives & Friends Who Travelled, Worked Or Immigrated There (Execluding Luxembourg)

I Don't Care About Cold Weather,

Zurich Would Be Excellent For An Elegant Lifestyle, Luxury Resturants & Nature.

Luxembourg Would Be Excellent For Raising Your Children & Calm But Breathtaking Nature.

Norway Is Also A Very Solid Choice When Considering Nature, Organic Sea Food & Having A Sea Instead Of Only Lakes.

All I Know Who Immigrated & Lived There Years Ago Were Financial Status Excellent & Operate Their Own Businesses,

Thinking Of Relocating There For Job Searching Isn't A Wise Idea (In My Opinion).

Find activities and meet other expats

OR