Residence Pass - Talent - Application Rejection

dear "rejected" ( no pun intended),

if one thing left...that one thing is never losing hope. pls never give up...u just been rejected on RP-T... not in life. nothing else. so,what is next?

APPEAL. but not 'merely' appeal, not just 'taking for granted' appeal, not just 'another appeal' or not appeal for the sake of appealing.

guys...what u should do is making a 'technical' appeal. this one ...u need an appeal by a 'professional' rather than procedural process by an 'agent' . making appeal .... is not merely process...but need a strategic approach.

remember this...u have arrived thus far...so why give up? despite the rejection....don't give up since between success and failure...is good argued written appeal by the pro......

should u serious to explore further on what i said...feel free to DM me. good luck!

While for the aspiring applicant...treat your RP-T application seriously. this is not like an application to join certain club or to get certain ordinary job. it needs a cover letter with "content" that summarize your documents, contribution and whatnots that can convince the panel accordingly. pls engage professional.

this is not a sprint and RP-T is not something u entitled. u are not the upper hand. remember that. further, it's liken to a marathon... besides long term energy..u need strategy, persistence,patience etc.

once u think that u are entitled to RPT once u touch the minimum requirements, u are closer to the brink of frustration.

good luck.

@rjsgsc How to send you personal message ?

hi @tsubhashkumar

check your inbox. we can engage from there..

regards.

Hi @Darren889945 , Am wondering how one would go about getting a "recommendation letter from recognized government sector or agency to prove your contribution". I have read that this helps with PR applications too, but unfortunately we do not liaise much with the government sector. Any tips appreciated! Thanks in advance for sharing!

@gaurav.a.sriva Hi, do you mind sharing the 3rd party agent contact details? Thanks in advance.

Hello All,

i see lots of rejection applications in the years 2020-22 during and post Covid time. that could be the factor for rejection among other criteria.

I applied for the RT-P in March 2023 and received approvals on June 2nd week.

I can certainly say that your documentation plays a critical role in the process, also make sure the nature of your role and key deliverable is explained in a simple and easy-to-understand manner as the staff processing the applications doesn't necessarily be aware of technical terms, etc from your industry.

your company sponsorship via NOC is important for your application.

Hope the above points help you. Best of luck!

@chiakaivalya Hello,

this applies if you or your company working with any government officials on important projects etc. and you are contributing directly with your expertise. If your not working on such projects or in general work then I suggest you arrange following documents to support your application.

• NOC from your company, Make sure someone senior sign it with they contact details in it. Preferably HR director, CEO etc
  • Recommendation letter highlighting your contribution in last few years - link key contributions points to how your contributing towards nation building ( via generation employment, bringing projects to country etc)
  • Solid local sponsor - find someone who have social status or senior in your company or network.

hope this is helpful for you. Best of luck:)

Regards

Ajay