Mm2h - cheapest agent and processing reliable agent

Please suggest reliable mm2h agent who have good experience.

Currently they charge 12000 rm for processing fee for agent.

Any agent cheaper and good in johur?

Please suggest with name contact number.

We are looking good service agent with least fees.

Lee

Hello leos1984,

Feel free to check our Malaysia business directory where you might discover the information you are seeking. 1f609.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Directory doesn't help. We need experience that users faced. also cost involved. Pros and cons of a agent

Find better agent is the key.

@leos1984

Ok, you need to understand that cheapest is not always the best.

If you want an honest assessment of an agent that someone used (granted not in Johor), it would be Alter Domus who is based in Penang.  My understanding is that they are #1 in the game.  Their MM2H license is literally #1.

I was approved pre-covid through them and then was locked out.  Let's be honest, other agents would have been out of business in those oh say 2 years of inactivity.  Nope, they stayed in touch and managed to get my expired application reactivated (since time had lapsed so I couldn't come to Malaysia within the 6 mo grace period to finish up) and I got passage to Malaysia in 2/22 and I finished up and now I have my MM2H stamp. 

When it comes to something important like this, why on earth are you nickel and diming it?  Seriously, why?

@VWC how much did they charge for mm2h?

Every renewal how much they charge ?

I would call them since fees may have changed. 

https://www.penangmyhome.com

@leos1984 hi, do you still need an agent for your MM2H application? Pm me if i can help you

I use Nomad Hospitality (mm2h) SDN BHD. They did some "miracles" when I got stuck with the other agents.

@Cheryl

Thank you