Visit visa

Sir i just want to ask for process of visit visa. My husband is working in saudi arabia. And i will be visiting him. What  are the requirements that i should settle sir.

Hi DaiceToRemember2019,

Firstly,ask your husband if his iqama profession is eligible for family visit visa.He can check this with his company HR.If eligible then the complete  process is online and very easy and he has to do it on his own or thru someone who knows arabic.

Thank you so much. He already filed and got a visa for me. Now  its my turn to apply here in the philippines. As a wife what procedure should i do sir/ madam.. thank you so much

Now you need the visit visa acknowledgement receipt printout which your husband can download from MOFA website.It will be having visa number and other details mentioned.Then you need to contact a travel agent in the  Philippines who will do the saudi visit visa stamping on passport.You will need to submit your valid passport,photos,your husband's passport copy,his iqama copy and may be marriage certificate .Pls check with the agent for any other requirements.

Thank you. I already received the visa documnet from my husband. Thanks for this. I appreciate your help and acknowledgement. Thank you. I did contact VFS TASHEEL company. Thanks again.

Your welcome !!!

Sorry just have to ask if medical
Is required for the visit visa? Thank you

Medical is not required.However medical insurance for visit visa is mandatory for visa stamping which will be done by your agent.

Thank you so much
All the best