Brutto to "real" netto salary

Hi,

My first post here, I tried to search the forum for similar threads but couldn't find any.

Considering moving from Norway to Hamburg, I am trying to figure out how much I should aim for in order to keep more or less the same income as I have today(...I am aware of the differences in living costs...)

Looking at the brutto-netto-rechner.info website, I see that I need approx 6.000 EUR brutto per month to get my current 3.500 EUR netto salary.  Does that sound realistic for those of you who live in Germany?
I am wondering if there are other hidden posts that I am not thinking about that will dig into my netto salary....like extra health insurance, pension...etc...   or can I assume that what I really have for living & housing is about 60% of my brutto salary?

regards
E

If the website calculators says so, it is correct for the given input (it does differ with your personal situation!) and for the automatic, monthly deductions from your salary. You will get paid out the calculated amount into your bank account.
You can (and in many cases must) submit a yearly tax declaration, after which the actual tax due is calculated and you might get something back or have to pay more.
In addition, the calculator of course only shows compulsory deductions. Nobody can predict which voluntary spending decisions you make and what they will cost. Some people think supplementary health insurance, a private pension plan and other insurances are essential. Heating, electricity, TV fees and Internet are also not included, but you will need them.