Dramatic video of a choking customer being saved in Greece.

Everyone should watch this video of a man in a restaurant who begins choking on his food. He is saved by the owner or employee who had obviously made an effort to learn his First Aid as we all must,its imperative in fact.I once had a man in front of me choking,he was turning blue,he had swallowed a piece of beef that was not cooked until soft so he could chew it and instead of spitting it out he put it down.I did the first move and bent him right over and slapped his upper back real hard and the offending beef shot out.But had it not worked then the next option would be to follow what this man did.Its a good chance to see how this is done.See May 28 article by Tasos Kokkinidis on Greek Reporter on line.The Title is..Greek Restauranter Saves Choking Customer..

Have a link

https://greece.greekreporter.com/2019/0 … tic-video/

Hello Fred,thankyou for the link,most kind,best regards from Concertina.

Keep Talking Greece online news today 14 June shows another Heimlich Maneuver performed in a restaurant in Greece by staff on a choking customer.The Restaurant Workers Union offer First Aid lessons,isnt that great.bit scary as to how many people might die without knowledgeable help and one does read of deaths due to choking.I found the woman in this video that the customer was with rather strange,she didnt get up from her chair..glued.