How to get birth certificates from Kuwait.

Can anyone help how to get birth certificate from Kuwait. My husband was born in Kuwait and he doesn't have his birth with him I am in need of his birth certificate to get my son in USA navy school.i will be very thankful for the help.

Good day
To get a kuwaiti birth certificate(duplicat)
You need a copy of old birth certificate a copy of civil id of the parents who lived in Kuwait. A copy of civil id of the birth certificate seeker. 2kd fee ticket go to registrar of births and deaths in Maidan hawally near Majsid AL imam Hussain.. It takes few minutes to get a duplicate copy if previous certificate was computerized card.. Then 5 kd stamp to get attested by ministry of foreign affairs and that is it

Hi Pervez,
I have my mothers civil id, my mothers passport with my name and date of birth with embassy seal in it.

Is it possible for me to get the birth certificate.

Mothers civil id
Passport
Fathers civil id
Passport
Was born in Sabah hospital.

Will it help to get the birth certificate
Please help me
Please send me your email id or contact number
Thanks

if your name is in your mother s passport included by the embassy it means there must be a birth certificate issued in your name , without that certificate your name can not be written on your mom passport
try to find that old birth certificate or if you start your education , contact your school they should have the copy in the admission file
you may go to www.paci.gov.kw
or www.moi.gov.kw
enter your father civil id number all info will be displayed

Thank you so much Pervez.
     I spoke to my parents. They said,they showed the passport and joined us to the school. Looks like at school they didn't ask for birth certificate.
I asked through some third party to help me at Kuwait.
They are asking for authorized letter from embassy from me at U.S.
It's not a very easy job. We need to follow many steps and not sure either we ll get also..
   Can you help me with all these information. I'm seeing your reply for everyone.i know you can do for me. Can you please help me.
   Please share your email id or contact number

Also, I tried today in the website using my dads civil id.
It says , this is cancelled and not renewed.

being a human being we are obliged to help each other
but without basic necessary documents no one can help you
i already mentioned the simplest way to proceed.
www.paci.gov.kw .this is a website to check the status of civil id
www.moi.gov.kw to check all related info by inserting the residence number which mentioned on the residence permit along with the civil id
without a civil id number birth certificate can not be issued, without civil id non of schools in kuwait give admission
yes it is a difficult task but not to impossible
kindly check with your parents about their civil information
best regards

even if it is cancelled the details remian in the database ...your dad civil id will determine all info about his dependent family members
you may send an e mail to this add
for further help
best regards

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Concerned,
Hope you are doing well,i wanted to get information about my birth certificate i have my birth certificate attested by kuwait mofa and now i want to get it attested by uae embassy but they rejected because they said it's an old document and i have to get new birth certificate.i left kuwait since 2007 so how can i get my new birth certificate issued?kindly let me know i will be really thankful to you.i am attaching my birth certificate for your reference.
Regards,
Ali Shaukat
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7wmxawpj5fs59r1/Birth%20Certificate.pdf?dl=0

Dear Concerned,
Hope you are doing well,i wanted to get information about my birth certificate i have my birth certificate attested by kuwait mofa and now i want to get it attested by uae embassy but they rejected because they said it's an old document and i have to get new birth certificate.i left kuwait since 2007 so how can i get my new birth certificate issued?kindly let me know i will be really thankful to you.i am attaching my birth certificate for your reference.
Regards,
Ali Shaukat
[img align=[link under review]

Dear Ali
what a joke....birth certificate is old......the baby born only once not every month and the certificate issue to the baby on his birth...
however.u may attest this certificate from kuwait embassy in UAE than it will be acceptable to any other office in UAE
the following is the procedure to obtain a duplicate birth certificate
u need a copy of old birth certificate , any of your friend or relative has to visit
registrar deaths and certificate issuance office , u need to pay 2kd  it will be ready in 2 minutes if no rush..then it has to be attested by mofa that is all

Please am a Nigerian and I wish to work in Kuwait...please how do I go about it

it is already attested by kuwait mofa i want to use it in uae so do i have to send it to uae embassy of kuwait or it can be attested by uae mofa directly?i will be thankful to you.i have attached the link for my birth certificate kindly check and let me know
Kind Regards,
Ali Shaukat

My birth certificate is already attested by kuwait mofa i want to know it has to be sent to uae embassy in kuwait or kuwait embassy in uae?after that uae mofa will attest i just wana know the procedure because i sended through attestation agent to kuwait and they rjected the document saying that the document is old so i now i am on my own to attest my aim to get a uae mofa attestation at the end .
Thanks alot for helping alot

you are most welcome
u just take this certificate to kuwait embassy in abudhabi and get it attested that is all than it is ready to use any where in the UAE
best regards
parvez iqbal

Salam Pervez Iqbal,
hope you are doing well,but everyone is telling from where the document is issued from that place like if i want to use it in uae.i have to get attested it by mofa kuwait which it is already attested then uae embassy in kuwait then i will make it attested by uae mofa in uae is it right?kindly guide me because i have no one in kuwait now.plus there is consulate of kuwait in dubai also can i go there also?or it is necessary to go to abu dhabi kuwait embassy

any document issued in any country is valid to use any where in the same counrty but if this document is to be used in another country than it has to be attested by its forign minstry  now as an example you need to use it in UAE since it is already got attested by kwi mfoa no only need to  get this document attested by kuwait embassy or consulate  in uAE and then it is to be attested by UAE forign ministry that is all ready to be used in UAE

I sended the document to kuwait throught attestation agent and they said it got rejected because it's an old document does it mean it have a old mofa kuwait stamp because it was attested in december 2009 i will send you a link please have a look on it.

Salam Pervez Iqbal,
hope you are well,i have noticed the birth certifcate size is very small but the stamp of uae embassy and mofa is kind of huge did you saw my birth certificate ?i have sended you the copy of that?do you possess the same birth certifcate as i have ? i will be really thank ful to you.
Kind Regards,
Ali Shaukat
Birth Certificate

Salam Pervez Iqbal,
hope you are well,i have noticed the birth certifcate size is very small but the stamp of uae embassy and mofa is kind of huge did you saw my birth certificate ?i have sended you the copy of that?do you possess the same birth certifcate as i have ? i will be really thank ful to you.
Kind Regards,
Ali Shaukat