Medical BAN Kuwait

Hello,
Can you tell me how to remove ban for kuwait for medical unfit.unnecessarily they made( Khadamat agency Kochi)my wife unfit for Medical.First they did medical and said some problems.But we did the same test in other hospital there was no problem.We decided to avoid family visa and from Khadamat person told they will not report to Kuwait and they didn't paid money back.After that  took visit visa in 2018.But now 2019 I tried for visit visa again but system not allowed to her to come.They are saying there is a problem in previous medical. someone please help me what can i do.I want to bring my wife.I already planned traveling date.I am very sad now.Some please help me.

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

1) Don't post contact details.  It is against forum rules
2) Give proper details i.e. what was the medical test that led to UNFIT

In absence of the above, it is very difficult to suggest anything.  But generally speaking, a medical ban is a ban.  It cannot be removed unless the test was wrong and a re-test shows the correct result.   

And it seems that someone just took money from you under false pretense.  An official khadamat or GAMCA medical is always reported in the system if the result is published.  There is no way to not report it once a certain stage has been passed.

@XTang hi sir my brother  name  mahender kumar gurjar. 2022 kuwait  medical  camca unfit  hu ha ja ji

Please check my report 🙏

I am not a GAMCA authority.  Me checking or not checking will not make any difference.

@XTang  what do they test for the medical to become a resident

@bullsindia08 you want me to contact you

Hello bullsindia08,

Do let us know how you can help Lira Lira....

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee  Thank you

My medical was fail in 2022 in kuwait,i  and I came to india because of faty liver, but now I am feet it is possible I can apply and go again in kuwait

My brother  he  unfit  medical  gmca I want  to remove  his  name from  the  system  can  someone  help  me.

I done medical kuwait my x-ray problem I repeated they sent sputum test and my ppd test is positive whats next  ?

Im Mohammed nehal

May offer letter check