Police clearance

Hello there...does anybody have any idea how to get a police clearance?I have a friend who worked here before in Kuwait  then went to Canada last 2019. She's asking me to get a police clearance for her because it's needed for immigration application. We ask in police station  they  said  we can get online through Saheel apps  but you need to have kuwait  mobile ID which she don't have.  I don't know what to do, hope  someone can help us. Thanks in advance.
as far as i know, the good conduct certificate cannot be requested in absentia - here you need to apply for it in person, by getting a document from canadian embassy first then going to the police station in Dajeej. Your friends best bet would be to go to the Kuwait embassy and request it there, they're best suited to help.
also, i checked Sahel app, no such certificate exists. there it is only for medical staff.

@legacy thank very much Legacy👍

When we go to Dajeej they direct us to the Sahel app and the app gives a No criminal evidence certificate as the PCC but does not give a Good Conduct certificate. Any information about that ?

@AdCheez

Hi I am in the same boat. Got the certificate via Sahel app. Not sure if there is another way.

@AdCheez I am also facing the same problem.  If you find any solution for this problem please share.

Hi

in the U.K. we use a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This is an online service checking your police records and criminal records. For us this takes a short time to do online then arrives by post in less than 10 days. It is also possible to give an online link for companies to view if you are going to work for them. The document for kuwait authorities has to be testified to show it is genuine. I am going through this at the moment and it just takes time!!

Ian