Unfair Termination

Hi everyone. My company terminated me for a misconduct behaviour which I did not committed. Even without any proof company terminated me. Can I defend against this in labor court or by any means?

Please provide me your valuable suggestion.

If they don't have any proof it's possible. Are you still on under probationary period?

Thanks for the answer. It's been six years now I am working in this company.

Maybe they terminated you before your end of contract because of your benefits once your contract ended

May be. But the reason is misconduct behaviour and is not acceptable without proof. Am i right?

It depends on how long you've been employed in that company and the grounds of termination. If they had terminated you illegally then don't sign the termination or rather sign it with notes that you are requesting for further investigation. Sometimes the company will terminate their employee just to avoid paying the separation pay.

Termination without thorough investigation on the matter is illegal in  Saudi Law. They must produced a documents stating your acceptance of the reason why you are terminated; without these proof then it is "ILLEGAL TERMINATION|that can be contested in court.

It depends on how long you've been employed in that company and the grounds of termination. If they had terminated you illegally then don't sign the termination or rather sign it with notes that you are requesting for further investigation. Sometimes the company will terminate their employee just to avoid paying the separation pay.

Termination without thorough investigation on the matter is illegal in  Saudi Law. They must produced a documents stating your acceptance of the reason why you are terminated; without these proof then it is "ILLEGAL TERMINATION" that can be contested in court.

Yes of course you can defend this in the case if you have not done any of the violations mentioned in Article 80 plus, company needs to properly investigate the case and will need to prove that you did a misconduct.