What should I do? Please help

Hi, I am Niña, 23 y/o from the Philippines. My Dutch boyfriend and I are planning to live together in the Netherlands without marriage and registered partnership. He could be a good sponsor for me but in what way? What could be some possible ways to realize it? Having a work would not be a good option for me as I am not a highly skilled worker. Could there be any chance for this yo work?

Hoping to hear something good.
Thank you for reading this.

Kind regards,

Hi Niña and welcome to the Forum.

You will probably have to go the MVV route; MVV is a joint residence and work permit.  One important requirement for you to realise is that it includes a Dutch language examination as part of the process. 

If you're not sure, I suggest you get your boyfriend to contact the IND and find out what options there are available to you; this link will take you straight to the their website.

Once you know what avenue to take, he can begin the process and you can come back to us if you have any specific questions.

Hope this helps.

Expat Team

Got it, thank you so much for this. :)

New topic