New restaurant in Panama City

Hi everbody.
i am thinking make restaurant for turkish cuisine in Panama City would you recommend?
What kind of problem can be? and what you think about business conditions for Turkish cuisine?

locals don't have money
you have to be in a touristic place like Placencia or San Pedro Belize
so you always have new customers

Thanks for your interest

several Turkish restaurants closes again because of high rent lots of traffic and no parking
for 1mio you can buy a spot in a mall

Oh its very big problem because I'm a small investor. İ think now there work very difficult. İ think make invest in Colombia or Panama but
couldn't decide yet.

is difficult as a foreigner to make any business work unless you have a Panamanian partner as a front   then again who do you trust ,, few are trustworthy

Hello.

I live in Panamá and there is like 3 restaurants turcos that I know, it could be a good bussiness, if you need employers or if you need help with something please let me know, greetings.

Thanks for your interest. İ think come to in Panama in September. İf i come, i will write you. İ send you reguest friendly.

Make sure you count and list everything in each box and what it would cost to replace it.  Keep it “low” because you also have to pay taxes on it all, plus getting it here and delivery charges.  It's not cheap!