Need help

Hello dear frnd...i am mida and asking for concern about my problem.i have been working in riyadh with in 8 years ago and comit run away case .I am asking if I am blacklisted or ban ..can I come in riyadh again for finding a new job?

If you were marked as Huroob, forget about it.   It has to be lifted first for anything else to happen.

What about ban for 5 years?it's different frm my case?

Yep.  Active Huroob status is different.

I surrender to mutawa .then they bring me to the jail for 2weeks and then they bought for me tiket for philippine airlines.no employer involve.i.left my passport and iqama. And I am sure they didn't complain to police .just eye scan and finger print I'm worried

That means you were arrested, jailed, deported and banned.  Usually it is a 3-5 year ban but depends on what the status is like right now in your file.  For example, arrest and jail time prior to deportation leads to a different time period of ban.

Allah Bless you and your family for ur concern..thank u very much .it is a big help for me to explain about this case I'm handling..i work in Qatar almost 9years. Just to end my expectation 5years banned in saudi...

Please,  i need your advice,  i am maid working in Riyhad  .  I ran away from my abusive employer and i am in my country embassy in Riyadh, but I'm afraid if they will send me back to my employer or maybe i will go to jail. My passport and iqama is with my employer but i want to go back to my country.
Please advise me on what to do.
Thanks

No, if your embassy has sheltered you then they will handle your exit from the country.  There may be some legal process for sure but I don't think you will go to jail or back to your employer.  You need to work with your embassy staff and ask them for guidance.

Thank you so much sir,
Really......i appreciate you.

Ok sir ..thank you so much

I have a question similar to that.
Actually,  i am facing a difficulty where I'm working right now, and i'm planning to run away to my embassy.  But I'm scare of my agency here in Riyadh maybe they will come after me and hand me over to my employer or police. Please somebody should advise me because I'm dying right now.

I have a question similar to that.
Actually,  i am facing a difficulty where I'm working right now, and i'm planning to run away to my embassy.  But I'm scare of my agency here in Riyadh maybe they will come after me and hand me over to my employer or police. Please somebody should advise me because I'm dying right now.

Once your Embassy takes you in, your agency can't do anything.  Unless of course, you have committed a crime or something.

Thanks a lot....

Yes u can