Can I go back to Dubai?

Hello everyone!I am new here and I would like to share my story way back 2016,when I was in Dubai(visit visa).. I find a job then when I go for medical they saw scar and make retest,3x sputum test but it was negative then they deported me last Jan 2017..they cancelled my visa and 9 permanent ban..i don't know if what kind of ban is that..and now there's an employer who wants to get me by employment visa,so can I go back to Dubai??can someone help me by this??

Read what you wrote.  "Permanent ban" means just that i.e. permanently.

You must know the exact reason for your deportatiin and ban. If it is health reasons, like you said , that they make 3 sputum tests. If it is tuberculosis, then you must first get yourself tested fully in your home country. If tests are clear, you can go back.
If it is because of Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C or AIDS virus in your blood, then, it is almost impossible to go back.

A permanent ban means, now you can never enter UAE, but anyways you can check once with the embassy.

Thank you sir abdulkaddir

Yes I already tested here in my country and it's negative and all cleared..but still my employer said that I can never go back coz she check it to the embassy or what is it..what to do??I really want to go back uae

Hello you can go back to Dubai

Don't give wrong information.

She has a permanent ban.  The only way she can go back is if the ban is lifted.  To lift a permanent ban is very difficult and requires quite a lot of effort with the MOH through a strong PRO.   Ban lifting related to lung scarring is possible if she is able to conclusively prove to the MOH that the scar is not due to current or past TB (Past TB matters for new work visas for UAE).  However, keep in mind that she was already deported despite negative sputum tests which means that MOH committee has ruled that the scar was past TB (even if she doesn't have anything now) and the deportation / ban was ordered on this basis.

Mrs.val wrote:

Yes I already tested here in my country and it's negative and all cleared..but still my employer said that I can never go back coz she check it to the embassy or what is it..what to do??I really want to go back uae

Do you know which embassy your employer in Dubai went to check with?

post wrote:
Mrs.val wrote:

Do you know which embassy your employer in Dubai went to check with?

Nope she didn't tell me which embassy she went..