New members of the Canada forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Canada forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Canada if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi Friends,

I am looking for interior design draftsman job in Canada,

Hi Mrobin,

You should create your CV in the jobs in Canada section. I invite you to download the Canada expat guide.

For more questions, please start a new topic on the forum.

Thank you,
Christine

Hey there! I am looking for a job in Canada. I am a designer

Hi I'm Jane seriously thinking of moving from Canada to DR. I'm retired however would like to start up an Airbnb. I don't know the exact location I need educated on all the areas. I would also like to be close to water. Any information would be very appreciated. Thank you

Hello

I am a Data Base Administrator with NOC 2172, looking to immigrate through Express Entry, I have 396 points. How do I try and get a Provincial Nomination from Ontario or British Columbia? Which is the fastest and easiest province to get a Provincial Nomination?

Please suggest

Thanks you

I sent the above documents with hard copy it is not with email  How will I get the response of this documents? Please, help me as much as you can.

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum. I am a French expat in Montréal, I have been living in Canada for about three years. Any expats in Montréal at the moment? :)

Hie. Am Samuel Kodani and am a Chemical Technologist for a profession. I am eager to get a job in chemistry in Canada.

Hi everybody
This my 18th winter  in Vancouver Canada and last one . No winter anymore. Gonna move to Vietnam end of this summer.
Don't hesitate to ask my about this Canada and Vietnam.

Hi everyone,

I'm Marie, from Belgium. I'd like to move to Vancouver with my boyfriend in September. We're planning to stay for about a year. Any tips or info about a working visa?

Hi!! newbie here planning to live in canada hope i can get some hits how to travel  solo, thank and have a nice day to all

Hi there,

I am preparing my move to Canada ! :) Have a family of 4 (boy 14 and girl 9 and George my partner). We live next to London at the moment. We are all very excited about our new adventure. I have tones of questions for all who have settled there.

Hello members on this forum am mariam from Uganda yearning to live in Canada but I don't know where to start from how to get Visa and so on I will be very be grateful if I get help from here.

Hi,
There is so many different visa types that it is difficult to help you without knowing your situation. I would suggest to go on the CIC website, read about the different visas and see which one is the one for you.
Canadian provinces may also have their own immigration program and one might be suitable for you.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-re … anada.html
There is no easy way you must go through all the reading I am afraid

Best whishes

This is Mohammed Sadiq and can be considered as NewBee in this forum. looking for some sites to apply for Canadian immigration.
advices are awaited.

Forum isn't best place to get proper info for abstract questions.
Go to  https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-re … anada.html
And make hour home work first
Good luck

where is link dear.

This is question not to me but moderator .
[link under review}

Hey, I'm new here. I'm Belgian and I'm willing to move to Toronto. I'm 25 and I currently work as financial advisor in the banking industry! Glad to meet the community :)

I've done my resume here. This is officially the first day that I'm planning this adventure (even though I've been thinking about it for almost 9 years). I feel ready now!

Hey jul of , we are on the same boat .. have you moved yet? What part are you going to?

Hi all!

Newbie here :-) Little Belgium girl who has been living in Winnipeg for nearly 7 years.

Hi Kel,

I am going to Ontario. Still hesitating in which city though. I am planning to move in December. How is it going for you?

Hello,
We are a couple from Ontario Canada planning on moving to the North Coast of the Dominican Republic within the next 2-3 years. We've been doing a lot of research and will most likely be starting our month or two long visits and renting first in different areas. We can't wait!

I expect to be working in Vietnam periodically and am interested in making friends and connections.

I am a professional immigration consultant with current offices in New Brunswick Canada and Ho Chi Minh City. While in Vietnam i am looking to establish friends and connections.

Hello, my name is Grace and I am originally from the beautiful small country on the Mediterranean called Lebanon.  During the war I left to start a new life in Canada and I've been living there since. I joined the forum to reconnect with Lebanese and to get a feel their latest news.  I will be following and engaging in discussions as I get comfortable browsing this forum.

My recommendation is once you get to Canada enrol in any educational program, even if it was a one year certificate.  That will start you off on solid ground and provide you with better career opportunities.

hello all,
hope everyone is doing fine.
i am living in Canada for 6+ years now, i like this site, cause it helps new immigrants trying to understand the system, and also the ones who need help in their first days of arrival..
i m living in Mississauga, On. and i will be glad to help/answer any question should any one have..
all the best for all
A.

Hi Jul Of

Moved from Manchester to Ontario, about 26 years ago (doesn't seem that long). If you have any questions that I can help with just let me know.

Maria

Hi! I'm from South Africa planning on moving to Toronto soon! Would like to connect with anyone doing the same.

arethamorce wrote:

Hi!! newbie here planning to live in canada hope i can get some hits how to travel  solo, thank and have a nice day to all

We in the same boat! Also moving solo, would love to connect and exchange ideas and info.

Hi Maria

Was that manchester uk you moved from?

I'm hoping to move this year so any advice will be greatly appreciated

Thanks gail

yeah sir julien, i wrote a message to you in the San Francisco, CA forum because I am going there and not in Canada. sorry to bother you about this but please refer to my message in the SFO forum. thanks

anyway, i will have to do this here to inform you that I, and my wife, will go to San Francisco this August 23 for three weeks stay/vacation and this will be our first time to go to USA. With this, i would like to ask some advice where to stay in downtown SFO with an affordable rent for 2 weeks plus where and how to go around downtown with a limited budget. Thanks very much.

Dave

Hi I am Poorna from Sri Lanka. I am working as a videographer. I have plans to move Canada in future.

Am Maureen Akoth Aloo from Kenya am looking host family. I have one year experience in baby care. And experience in house keeping.

Hi Miriam,

It would be pleasure to help.

There are some conditions to be fulfilled to get Permanent Residency in Canada.

Do you know them all? If not I can inform you about that.

Rudina

Hi Raavy, 
You are very young and have a good experience which helps a lot.  You have great opportunity to get residency very quick.
I would be glad to help if you have questions.

Rudina

I'm from the US and planning to move to either Nova Scotia or British Columbia.  I'm a nurse practitioner and understand there is a need in both provinces.  My ultimate decision will come down to job opportunity, COL, atmosphere, and a place to keep my Airstream.

Hi guys,
I just joined here, Looking forward to having a nice interaction with you all.
I from South Korea. I have been living in Toronto for some time. Have kind of fallen in love with this place

Closed