How can I get job in Canada

As a foreigner, how can I get job in Canada? And what are the requirements. I am Quantity Surveyor.

Hello sunstart.

Welcome to Expat.com!

A longer introduction might help. ;)
Can you please tell us more about your qualifications?
In which sector are you looking for work?

You can read the various articles in the Canada participative guide. It might help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you Aurelie for you advice,

I am B.Sc. holder in Quantity Surveying, a member of Nigeria Institute of Quantity Surveyor (MNIQS No: 02551), Member of International Project Management Professional (MIPMP No: PMI/2011/3136) and also student member of Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyor with Member ID Number (#251589) which am about to upgrade to associate member. As present I work in Construction Company and I will like to work also in Construction sector as well in Canada.
Bye for now.

my name is Ssimbwa Samuel from Uganda AFRICA , I am a graduate with a bachelors degree of arts majoring in Organizational studies. i have skills in business organization management & NGOs too, computer applications & accounting . my  tel no. is +256774390008 email is [email protected]. i really have interest in working in Canada.So any employer willing to offer a job is highly welcome , if you text me when you are in need of my resume , i will not take much time to inbox it you. thanks very much GOD BLESS YOU.

Hi ssimbwa samuel,

You could post an advert in the job in Canada section.

Thank you.

The standard requirement is experience. If you have work experience you are one step ahead of your competitors. The Next one is French, knowledge of french is essential.

Hello

Please get in touch with me if you are still interested in working in Canada

Wangari Muriuki

Hi Wangari Muriuki
My name is Peter my Partner lives in Venezuela. He has tried for visa three time, denied three times. I sent him a letter for school and was denied. I also looked for work for him but not many Hair Salon what to write a work letter. Any suggestions what to do.
Peter

Hello Peter -> I suggest you to start a new thread on the Canada forum with your questions. This will allow better interaction. ;)

-----------------------------

Hello Etumudon phillips -> I invite you to post an advert in the Jobs in Canada section. It may help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi everyone:)

yah i would like to know more details. am interested. thanks

hi I am a Cameroonian looking forward travelling to canada. I need to know if and how possible it is to have a job oppurtnity while still pursueing studies. I also need to know if I can enjoy a welcoming ground

can u help me get a jon in canada.i can be reached on [email protected]

Hello -> To job seekers, do not hesitate to post an advert in the Jobs in Canada section and to read the articles in the Canada participative guide. It could be useful. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi
I Don't thing so this Forum Help to me, never ever got any use full information but i can't stop to post.....my own view....

For those of you who are looking for work in Canada you will first need a visa
To get a visa you have to check the Canadian Government immigration website online or email your nearest Canadian embassy.

No visa no job.

Hi

my name is MOHAMADOU IBRAHIM:am from cameroon am looking for a job in canada this are my dreams,since i was child i love to work and live in canada if i can have the opportunity i we be very happy
pls let my dream come truth.

thank you for your understanding

Any agricultural jobs?

Thanks.
Barry.

Please read my previous post if you are looking for work in Canada

stumpy wrote:

Please read my previous post if you are looking for work in Canada

You know that's not going to happen.

Share your contact details

Hello, Im intrested to find a work contract in Canada. Im Job seeker. I have more than 15 years experience in the hotel industry and also speak 4 languages. Looking for a recruiter or any enterprise,company hiring to get in contact with. Any info will be appreciate.
Thanks

Hello Yahima Suarez,

This is an old thread. Please read the Living in Canada guide, in particular the articles on work and visa. You should also browse through the official Canadian immigration website : http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/  and drop a "looking for" advert in the Jobs in Canada, in case an offer arises.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank you