How to Divorce, Annul, or Legally Separate Someone In China?

I heard a divorce is 10RMB for basic paperwork filing in China. Whats the easiest way to do it?

Story is a Qinhuangdao girl married me in July 2014 but we never cohabited or anything. I never got the promises that convinced me to do it.

I went back to America within the same month but it's in the system of Qinhuangdao and Shijiazhuang that I'm married. I tried contacting her but she didn't respond and just ignores.

What should I do in the lowest priced way or if there's an attorney that can work this at a low price, what is the lowest rate to handle this and who? I tried contacting attorneys that I don't know if are good or not, but didn't get responses except blocked emails.

If you know a way to make this happen or any lawyers that wont rip me off that can do the job, refer me to them.

Thanks

Ed

Try posting your questions on avvo.com, it's completely free but you'll get answers from real lawyers. You can also check on those lawyers profiles (years of experience, fields of practice, clients' reviews, ...).

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll post it up on that site.