Should I move to Iran?

Hello, I have lived in Canada for almost 22 years and just thinking about moving to Iran. Whether short term or it becoming long term. I have visited Iran a few times since the 22 years my family and I moved to Canada. I love Iran. I know I know. Visiting is never the same. But I just am so curious as to how living in Iran would be.

But few issues could be perhaps, finding a job. Something to occupy my time and become more involved in the society.

Also housing, thinking about renting a place.

Can anyone advice? Whether you moved from US or Canada to Iran, you would be a great person to speak with.

Thank you :)

Marjan

Hi
i,m Amin from Tehran
i can help you if you want send message to me

best regards

Hi Marjane,

I loved in canada for approximately 10YRS and I moved back to iran in 2008 I am overall satisfied but the everyday hassles is too much to coop with , traffic, pollution, wired and bad attitude of some of the people, but it also has its own advantages like paid off house, car, and not worrying about bills like in canada and offcourse being near relatives. So I guess it all depends on ones situation.
Hope it helped ,
Cheers D

Hi
Welcome to Iran.
One way can make the circumstances happy and easy to you if you try to be in business situations.. Iran is in a time which good idea can work like great leap....or if you are professional in a thing can supply that ability in Iran,,Iranian needs to consultant in the business even in their lives.. these are an important matters that came to my mind....
Best Regards,
Mehdi