How to get job at Haram e Imam Ali Raza A.s

Assalam o alaikum

this is ume laila from Pakistan.. I am Business graduate and working in a bank for last two years... i want to spend my remaining life at Haram e Imam Ali Raza A.S or Masooma E Qum... will u people guide me that how could i make my dream a reality....

Hi ume laila,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you give us more details about your project, this might be helpful to guide you in the right way. :)

Thank you,

David.

Give yourself a visit to Iran and try to visit Qom or Mash'had city and talk to the authorities, it might help you a lot to get what you want.

I don't know if you are still looking for ways to work at Haram Emam Reza or not... Just in case, you can click on the "green contact" button on the Astane Qods Razavi website news.aqr.ir/en (they are the authorities who will be able to guide you)

I want to jub sevipar in harame imam raza a.s

ume laila wrote:

Assalam o alaikum

this is ume laila from Pakistan.. I am Business graduate and working in a bank for last two years... i want to spend my remaining life at Haram e Imam Ali Raza A.S or Masooma E Qum... will u people guide me that how could i make my dream a reality....

ur thought will make u on that place where u couldn't imagine
syed muhammad zeeshan hussain rizvi almashhadi

Hello everyone

Somebody pls tell me about Iran. How to study there and to find a job.

well come. Iran is a very beautiful country but as far as jobs r concerned as expatriate u don't have much choices but there r many good universities r there in Iran.

sir i love Imam Ali Raza a.s plz help me to join the right way informed me to work on any place .plz contact me my gmail address is
[email protected]

Hi irfanalihaider,

This topic has been inactive for more than 2 years. Feel free to create a new topic if you want the help of our members.

Regards,

Sarvesh
expat.com team

Im tayaba hussain from pakistan want job in shaarine of imam reza a.s.

Aoa..I love Imam Raza and bibi Qum...I want job at there haram ...it is my dream...hw can I get job and which type of job can I get ?

:)

Asalam alaikum I'm from Kashmir .I wants to become a servant on haram maula Raza as  .can any one please help me..

Hello everyone,

Kindly use the dedicated section to create your CV.

Jobs in Iran

Best of luck,

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

[Thread Closed]

Closed