Marriage-Can a foreigner marry an Iranian

Can a foreigner marry an Iranian

Hi. the answer is yes but conditions, processes, and documents  depend on two things: 1- To marry an Iranian or a foreigner, 2- The nationality of the foreigner. I can give you more details for each case, if you wanna know.

I really wanna know please sir,  we can chat on WhatsApp please if you don't mind

Sure.
I am gonna put some general information in here maybe it is useful for someone else too.

So it is you and an Iranian woman. It is important because when the woman is Iranian, it has one extra step. In case an Iranian woman wants to marry a foreigner (Who has to be a man of course!), they have to get a permit; an authorization.

This permit was on the “Ministry of Interior” but now it is on the “Immigration & Passport Police Office” (Don't be scared of the “Police” in this title; it is just an administration office)

Apart from general documents like ID card, photo, and health certificates, the man needs some more conditions and documents to get this permit:
1- Livelihood, like a job or income of any kind,
2- Criminal record; You shouldn't have criminal record so don't commit a crime if you have an Iranian ladylove.
3- Another wife! You shouldn't have this one either!
All of these conditions have to be approved by your embassy or consular officer in Iran. These conditions can be waived in some cases like if you are an immigrant or a refugee.
After you get this permission, you are allowed to formalize the marriage.
Now I am gonna get to your situation in private message.

Hi
Why do you want to marry with Iranian girls?

yes, everything is possible but i advise yu to not do it in iran.
i did and it took 6 months to get approbation, while i didint have my passport and was threatned multiple times to be thrown in jail because the official papers are not clean enough (like it was my fault)  and my ID card is not in english , even if the administration can not read english apparently .
u ll need to be a muslim and translate all documents and declarations in farsi (US$50 minimum each)
go to interviews with iman and revolutionnary guards, some are nice some are not.
each visa wqs easy to get for 20-40$ but long wait in administrations and each is for one month, after 4 renewals they finnaly gave me one for 2 months but it took 3 weeks to get it, and it was a special fest there too so most people didint work .

where as if you get married abroad, you go to the local emabssy and officialize this with them, only if your bride can go to the country of your nationality of course ...
very very complicated but gave me a vision of the system there and how afghani migrants are treated too ...

Yes. I am British Citizen and I am married to an Iranian lady. We were married in the UK then lived in Iran for two years. We now live in Oman. It is very straightforward. A lot of Iranian women do not wish to marry an Iranian man. They have their own reasons of course

@Emran86
Hello sir
What about two muslim foreigner marry in iran. Is it possible?
And what is the procedure?

@Somunwa no you can't marry Iranian woman unless you convert to Islam and receive permission from the government

@Springbebe

where to start? going in tehran to a municipality?