Getting Visa

Hi Guys,

We currently live in Dubai, and my husband just got a job in Nijmegen. We will be moving to the Netherlands by January.

I have few question please:
1- we are looking into living in "Den Bosch", is it good for a family? we have a 2 years old baby boy
2- what are the positive and the negative of living in holland
3- is it easy to find nurseries/schools in Den Bosch?
4- how is the weather there?
5- is it easy to learn Dutch?
6- how much is a 2 bedroom furnished apartment in Den Bosch and does it usually include (electricity, water, heating...)

Thank you so much for helping me. :)

Hi,

1. Yes
3. Yes no problem
4. Well if you currently live in Dubai you will experience as cold and wet. But we haven't got that much rain this year.
5. No it isn't easy.
6. Around 1000 euro and no that is without electricity, water and heating.

I am wondering why you choose Den Bosch, isn't it easier to live around Nijmegen?

Good luck!

Thank you for your reply, i really appreciate it :)

We are looking into leaving in Den Bosh because it will be easier for me to find a job in eidhoven and utrecht, if i need to go by train.

And as far as i know rents in Den Bosch are less than eidhoven and utrecht

Because in and around Nijmegen housing is cheaper than in Den Bosch. There is a great train connection between Nijmegen and Utrecht it's around 1 hour traveltime. If you need to go to Eindhoven you can get there in an hour too, so it doesn't really matter.

I would advise Nijmegen or Wijchen, Ooij, Berg en Dal, Groesbeek, Malden and even Arnhem is very close. Don't worry about travelling time, even in the smaller towns and villages there are busses to take you to Nijmegen.

Thank you so much i appreciate ur help really :)

Will check houses there as well.