Keep A Conversation Going

Having a deep conversation with someone who has a brilliant mind and beautiful soul is a new way of romance. Conversation has a kind of charm about it, an insinuating and insidious something that elicits secrets just like love. The first ingredient that attracts me in conversation is truth, the next good sense, the third good humor, and the fourth wit. Good conversation is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after. I like a person who can keep a conversation going no matter how random the topics get, when nothing is distinctly remembered, but a general effect of pleasing impression.

Interesting :)

:kiss:

Nice way of thinking
Different mentality
Especially from oriental girl

For me, deep conversations are about serious topics like politics, cultural issues, philosophy, etc., and unfortunately all too rare.
There's nothing romantic in this, but the following sentence is certainly true:

FeminineHeart wrote:

Good conversation is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.

beppi wrote:

For me, deep conversations are about serious topics like politics, cultural issues, philosophy, etc., and unfortunately all too rare.
There's nothing romantic in this, but the following sentence is certainly true:

FeminineHeart wrote:

Good conversation is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.

These are rare indeed .. as I'm interested in them too.

lovely  :heart:

But most of these Deep conversation are happening on social media between people of opposite gender only , hence the real magic lies in the natural physical attraction between opposite gender rather than beauty of conversation itself.....lolz ;):D

Asif_Hassan wrote:

But most of these Deep conversation are happening on social media between people of opposite gender only , hence the real magic lies in the natural physical attraction between opposite gender rather than beauty of conversation itself.....lolz ;):D

You are missing the point.

As long as we respect the ideas of others rather than converting a conversation in a dispute which I have always observed on the social media which keeps me away from responding to anyone.
But yes when conversation keeps on going respectfully, it is like those old stories where two people used to exchange letters via post box. That used to take a lot of time but there was time availability to think well as what we wrote, what I could correct and how I will respond upon receiving the feedback.

In today's world where every thing is digitized, and people are so obsessed with  gadgets that they are more focused and involved in online conversations than paying attention to the conversation with person sitting in front. I often think and limit my self from using cell phone, browsing internet, responding to all the emails and chats.
For me romantic idea is not just having a endless conversation with opposite sex on any social issues. I believe if you have natural connection your silent also speaks a lot to your partner and that deep looks in the eye of your partner tells them how deep your love is for him/her.  Hold hand in hand and gaze in your partners eye with that love instead of cell phone and that will truly show some change.

" Are you using your devices or your devices are using you."  - [D****]

What I like about deep conversations, is someone has managed to stay focused on the conversation for a long period of time, when they can be doing so many other things. This gives me a good feeling during the conversation and after. Sometimes I do think they are only engaged because they are bored, but there is nothing stopping them doing something else. Even if it's because they are bored, at least they've decided to spend their time talking to me out of the million or so options they have. Not only talk to me, but show active interest & share with me their thoughts on various topics. Keeping the conversation going means they want to remain in my company for as long as they can and thus are happy to talk about any random topic if it keeps us talking. It's not about the topic being exciting, but wanting to remain in my company. That's another good feeling. I know I've had a meaningful deep conversation when we both haven't realized how much time has passed, and completely forget about or delayed tasks we had planned to do.

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR