It's Not My Success But My Significance

I should make time for that which matters, for that which defines me: my passion, my progress, and my personality.

Life is short. The best time of our lives will be the small stuff, the moments spent smiling with people who touch our hearts. I learned that what really matters is not what I bought but what I built, not what I got but what I shared, not my competence but my character, not my success but my significance. It's not what we look at, it's what we see. I want to live a life that matters. I want to live to love. It doesn't matter much where I live, It only matters how well I live when I am there.

Wise words, nicely written!

Nice Article. Good realization. Hi I am prashant and just arrived in Brunei. Was wondering places I can see around. THere are very few local transport.

yeah, well said

"The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance—and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning."
Oprah Winfrey

The most valuable thing we have is time - and the most important issue is how we spend it.

beppi wrote:

The most valuable thing we have is time - and the most important issue is how we spend it.

Time is somehow comparative and it different from one to other, I'll give u so simple example, sometimes I say, I had long day but u at the same-time say “it was so quick day I didn't even feel it”
Sometimes u keep thinking abt problem for mins, hrs and even days but in just a min something enlight in ur mind and u just found it out…then what is the valuable, is it u being thinking or the time?
I think time is a walking numbers till forever and it keeps counting with no meanings and no aims

The most valuable thing is u “human being”, which is located inside u, u can control the limit of ur world, u can narrow ur world and u can enlarge it, it's all in ur mind ;)

Manal Essa wrote:
beppi wrote:

Time is somehow comparative and it different from one to other, I'll give u so simple example, sometimes I say, I had long day but u at the same-time say “it was so quick day I didn't even feel it”
Sometimes u keep thinking abt problem for mins, hrs and even days but in just a min something enlight in ur mind and u just found it out…then what is the valuable, is it u being thinking or the time?
I think time is a walking numbers till forever and it keeps counting with no meanings and no aims

The most valuable thing is u “human being”, which is located inside u, u can control the limit of ur world, u can narrow ur world and u can enlarge it, it's all in ur mind ;)

Time is the platform that we use to live our life. Considering the example you made, when you think about solving a problem, you are being productive and using your time wisely. It's up to us to take advantage of the time we have, because a second that passes will never return, and with time goes by we are not in the same state we used to be a minute ago.

May be zee other example didn't serve  my point, let's give it another try, the aim of the time based upon the changing [Relativity theory, the time depends on the movement], for example, when u wanna measure the age of a tree, u just notice the layers of the tree and so u gonna know how old is it and for a dead body, u hv to check c14 and therefore u gonna know for how long the body being dead…those are opposite changing one for growth and other for death but for both u follow the changing to notice the age “the time”

Also there is another imp. example abt time, when ur in a dream, u can see urself a child and grown up and also married and have child and all that happened during ur sleeping hours

Our sun time based on its movement “the move of the shadow” which is the same point again “changing”, and as long as the time based on changing, so its variable from one person to another.
You are the one who makes these changes “success” ur the one who are responsible for ur change, u give value to the time…so you are the value

May be I get out of the topic …lets be back again to the topic as I really like all ur posts “FeminineHeart” sorry for that -_-

After all its just my opinion may be  right and may be  wrong, just based upon my own experience

Friends, time is the most valuable thing in life and if you will destroy time then time will destroy you. Time is the most powerful of all and if you use it wisely only then success will touch your feet.

Of course, hard work is of paramount importance, but if you do not have good time management skills, then every planning collapses and nothing comes to your rescue. Therefore, it is important to keep a conscious watch over passing time and manage all your crucial tasks accordingly.

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR