Collection of Residence Permit

Hi all,

I am an highly skilled migrant from India transferred by my company to our Amsterdam office. I am all set to move to Amsterdam in the month of Sept (have gotten my MVV and stuff). I am quite confused on the process and formalities that follow after - mostly related to the collection of residence permit.

I would be grateful if anyone of you could let me know how to go about the next steps once I arrive in the Netherlands.
a. Do I just drop in or walk in at an IND desk and collect the residence permit or do I need to take appointment before that.
b. If I need to take an appointment is it for biometric collection or for residence document? I ask this because I submitted my biometrics while getting the mvv in Netherlands embassy in India.

What is the right way to go about this?

Would be grateful for any help. Thanks!

Anna

Visiting an IND-desk only possible by appointment

July 10, 2018

​Would you like to visit one of the IND desks? To make use of the products and services at the IND desks, you have to make an appointment.

​Until recently it was possible to visit an IND desk without having to make an appointment for taking biometrics and collecting a residence permit. For these services, an appointment has to be made online now at ind.nl. It is not possible to make an appointment for this by telephone

You can schedule an appointment online for:

Providing biometrics (passport photo, fingerprints and signature).
Collecting a residence document.
Applying for a residence endorsement sticker.
Applying for a return visa
Taking a DNA-test
For other products and services and information questions you can call our Customer Information Center via +31 (0)88 - 0430 430 (Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm). If a visit to an IND desk is necessary, we will make an appointment with you.

Source

Thanks!

Would be a residence document collection appointment or biometrics? That's another confusion. I personally believe you only collect the residence permit since biometrics have already been submitted to the local embassy? Am I right?

Ask for pick appointment and they will take your finger print and hand you your ID, I did the same.

Great! Thanks Ismail :)