Moms and Moms' to be Club

Hey all Moms and Moms to be ...thought it would be great to create a kind of club or call it gathering , in order to exchange our experiences in regards to raising kids and get the best way from eah other ...I have a 1 year daughter named Noor and would love to be in touch with Moms and together we can also help Moms to be ....am sure we can explore a lot of other topics additional to the kids'one.

those interested, plz email.

Regards,

This is a nice idea, but you forgot to specify the location. I, for example, live in Hurghada and have two kids, 8 and 10 yrs old.

hi, i have a 1 year old son wer living in el rehab cairo and im looking for some other moms to meet and talk to as my husband is everyday at work and that leaves me and my son at home alone..thought it would be great to join some club like this
thanks

Hello glai13 :)

Welcome on Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hey Azeera and Glai 13 ..I live in Maadi, Cairo and was thinking of both a real face to face club as well as a virtual one . even though it's sad that we cannot meet up Azeera , but for sure we can be online and discuss in forums , as for glai 13, of course it wld be great to gather online as well as in some nice place here in Cairo.

I believe after all that a having a good discussion is not  always being together...internet had solved it all now...

Great to have u join !

maggodd wrote:

Moms.  Dost mean mothers?

what a question!!!!!!!

maggodd wrote:

Yes, it means mothers. Mom (or Mum as the British write it), is a common short form for mommy, equivalent to the Umm or Ummi.

So it is addressing mothers and mother's to be (expecting/pregnant women).

John25: not everyone using this forum is fluent in English, I think the gentleman just asked for explanation/translation.

Keep up the posting! I am sure no harm was meant!

azeera wrote:
maggodd wrote:

Yes, it means mothers. Mom (or Mum as the British write it), is a common short form for mommy, equivalent to the Umm or Ummi.

So it is addressing mothers and mother's to be (expecting/pregnant women).

John25: not everyone using this forum is fluent in English, I think the gentleman just asked for explanation/translation.

Keep up the posting! I am sure no harm was meant!

ok :)

Hi glai 13.
See the discussion board of Rehaby Expat Oasis on the Facebook. There's one about baby's group. You can try to contact them. I think they meet on mondays. Good luck.

hello, i am a new mom in maadi and i will be happy to join a group of moms near to me i know that the post is in 2010 but i hope that some of you still in cairo thanks

goooooooooooooog