How much do teachers make at private schools in Muscat

Hello,

I am considering teaching at a private school in Muscat in A'Seeb.
How much would an expat with a BA degree make? You can email me at *** if you need further details. I am comparing working in Oman with working in KSA. In Oman, if I'm right, I can immediately bring minor children with me if I have an employment visa.

Correct me if I am mistaken.

Thank you.

Tulip planter

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

International schools have a higher salary bracket around 800-1000 rials.

British or American schools offer 1500 RO

Indian school and other regional school offer around 450-500 RO

Thank you.
Also, how much is it to send a 9th grader to high school in Muscat? He doesn't speak much Arabic, so a school with an English speaking curriculum would be best. My salary will 500 RO until the school becomes an international school (in hopefully, two years). The contract will include housing and my other child can attend the school free.

So what I understand is that you wish to know the fees for your 9th grader kid in an international school?

I decided not to accept the job offer because the school didn't have an English speaking section for my 9th grader. My ninth grader speaks some Arabic, but not enough to successfully achieve in the classroom.
Thank you for responding.