Bahrain Job Offer

I was offered to work as an Accountant in a interior design and construction firm company in Bahrain. Offer is 250BHD, no housing, food and transportation allowances from the company. Is it okay to accept this offer or should I negotiate these things before signing up my contract? Any advise is very much appreciated. Thank you!

There have been many similar threads so please search the forum before posting.

Secondly, as said on those threads, this is a very low salary for an accountant. To give you an idea, housemaids are in this salary range PLUS housing and food.

Really low salary for someone with a degree.

what is the average salary for a degree holder in Bahrain? I worked almost 3 years as an accountant in a Bank here in Philippines.

I am new on this site, please understand if I haven't read some forum. thank you.

I suggest that you browse through the different posts on this forum and use the search button.  All the questions you are asking have been discussed many many times.

I also suggest to kindly respect my post Sir.

Nothing comes easy today, you need to put in your efforts as well. We are sharing our experience and dedicating our time here; you need to respect that as well.

Exactly. You have already been told that it is a low salary. And if you can't click a search button but ask us to respect your post by retyping everything again for you.... I am sorry but you need to learn the meaning of the word respect.

Can I have a job offer for receptionist,sales girl , house maid, babysitting and cleaner in Bahrain am from Nigeria even though am a graduate of polytechnic but I really need a job thanks

@ogungbamigbetosin1 you can try, I am a Nigerian too working in bahrain. Not actually about being a graduate. Give it a try.

@ogungbamigbetosin1 Hi, my name is Bode, can I get a job offer as a truck driver in Bahrain, and how do I get a stay ( work permit), thank you

Hi,
Companies here prefer to have someone who already has a heavy vehicle/truck license in Bahrain. Good luck
T&R
Are Bahrain  people friendly ?

@divineprotector2018 hahahaha funny Question

I'm going to Bahrain with a 1 month visa,if I get a job there will my visa be extended to a year by the company ?
You are going there on a visit visa?

It won't be extended but will be converted to a work visa.