ENTRI Note Malaysia

@Gravitas , one of my friend from India ; has got an offer from a local company in Malaysia . The recruiter has provided a eNTRY note and is saying that employment pass will take time, so he can travel to Malaysia on eNTRI Note and post joining company , they will apply for EP.

The eNTRI note remarks says - For issue of VP(social) 15 days only.

Pl can you advise on this kind of eNTRI note; is it advisable to relocate and join job basis this eNTRI.

Its a typical scam aimed at Indians.

Indians need security check and VDR single entry visa from Malaysian consulate or high commission in home country after getting immigration approval  (VAL)

If you read the pinned discussion at the top of the page you can see all the issues.

Becoming illegal worker then overstaying is on the path to deportation and a 5 year ban.

The e-entry system has been closed to applying for VDR entry for workers for many months.

The employer is giving bad advice and a proper VAL and VDR are required.

Query related to eNTRi Visa violation.

Is it safe to book tickets with travel dates 14 calendar days apart for a single entry eNTRi visa application ?
For e.g. if I want to social visit Malaysia and the travel dates that I have booked are 01 Sep 2019 (Onward) &  14 Sep 2019 (Return) . 

Is there any potential trouble with immigration authorities of Malaysia for the above dates of travel. Also is exactly 14 days a safe bet for Malaysian travel on single entry eNTRi visa ?

Thank you .
Regards.