Norway visitor visa

Did anybody apply visitor visa of norway for visiting spouse. If so then what documents needed and how much time it will take to approval for visitor visa

the immigration directorate has a handy website where you can enter your information and get tailored guidelines for what you need

https://www.udi.no/en/want-to-apply/visit-and-holiday/

I applied visitor visa of Norway to visit my wife for 2 weeks , even I provided them most of documents but embassy Rejected with two reasons.
1) “justification for the purpose and the conditions of the intended stay was not provided
2) Your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa applied for could not be ascertained

So i want to ask that is there any solution for it they said we can appeal in 21 days. Is this Rejection will affect my Family reunification application.

have you already applied for family reunification visa? Is your spouse a Norwegian or EEA national? I'm not sure you can apply for two different visas at the same time if you already have.

but maybe you can find some useful information here:

https://www.udi.no/en/have-applied/fami … #link-1228

Not yet but i will apply very soon. I have a doubt that will this Visitor visa rejection will affect my Family reunion case. Bfore i applied for visitor visa i asked to embassy and they said yes i can apply. but why they reject my application this i dont know. Even i attached report of marriage from Norwegian authorities.

Well, given that they now know you plan to apply for residency, I can see why they might not think you plan to return home after visiting. Do you have a specific reason why you need to visit now instead of just applying for residency and waiting a few more months?

I did not apply yet for family reunion but next week. Actually i want to visit my wife because its not possible for me to bring her in saudi arabia. bcoz she has a job a kids and beside i am on single status visa and i am working in Military Base and its not allow to bring families here. She used her indian evisa for 2 times already. So i was thinking to visit her for 2 weeks. But embassy refused. Even if i ll apply next week then they mention estimated time is minimum 6 months and its a long waiting time even till December. So thats why i applied to visit her. It wasnt my intention to be stucked there bcoz if i ll be stay there without valid visa then it ll be problem in my family reunion case as well as for my gurantor i mean my wife.

Did u apply after submitting the family reunion?if yes,then u r not supposed to do that.u shuld have applied visit visa b4 applying for family reunion and then u culd have visited her while waiting to get answer.u must wait outside until u get answer.so I had multilple entey visa already so I asked about it.so they replied that i can visit as long as the visit visa is issued before my application.

I saw ur posts now so means u didnt apply family union yet.so donno why u didnt get it.did u explain ur situation? Hope u got letter from employer.u shuld have detailed ur situation.u appeal then with showing reasons.

U culd have submitted her passport copy to show that she visited u already and used up her quota

They said lack of bond to Origin contry and no property or financial engagement in home country so the denied. They said may be i will not come back. I attached appostiled marriage certificate from india, Registry of Marriage from norway, My job contract, my job letter, Bank statement past 6 months, travel insurance, exit re entry paper copy, gurantee letter from my wife stamped by norwegian police, her pay slips, her job letter,  house ownership paper of my wife, Job letter of my wife, Her passport copy.
inspite of submitting all they refused and gave me 21 days to appeal.