Can i still get my money on bank after final exit

Hi,

I hope you can help me with my problem guys. I'm already in the Philippines and had my final exit last june 5, 2018 and my flight is on that day 6pm. However, on that same day  around 10am my company have my money check and we go to the bank for encashment. After that  the bank says to need to pay the credit card balance. Which i already did and pay it on cash on the same day.
The problem is the customer service told me that i need to wait 24hrs to get my money because it was on hold. I asked why was my account on hold? They can't answer me and just said that it was from the system. But i told them that if i can still get the money via atm after 24 hrs even thought im already in the Philippines. They said yes
Now im here in the Philippines and 3 days pass and i can't still withdraw my money.

Please help.. thank you guys

namizou wrote:

Hi,

I hope you can help me with my problem guys. I'm already in the Philippines and had my final exit last june 5, 2018 and my flight is on that day 6pm. However, on that same day  around 10am my company have my money check and we go to the bank for encashment. After that  the bank says to need to pay the credit card balance. Which i already did and pay it on cash on the same day.
The problem is the customer service told me that i need to wait 24hrs to get my money because it was on hold. I asked why was my account on hold? They can't answer me and just said that it was from the system. But i told them that if i can still get the money via atm after 24 hrs even thought im already in the Philippines. They said yes
Now im here in the Philippines and 3 days pass and i can't still withdraw my money.

Please help.. thank you guys

Best option is to get email address or customer service number of the bank online. Google the bank name and you did find all that details. And ask directly what is wrong and how you did be able to cash out. But most likely it is just a system delay thing due to your final exist. But do contact them.

Hi there!

Were you able to withdraw your money? Why was your money on hold?

Hello!

I got my final exit and travelled back to my country on the 29th of July.

My iqama is valid upto 10th October, 2023.

Is my ATM card blocked inside the Kingdom?