Unsettled STC billing account

Hello guys, pls respecty post. Hoping for your response.

I recently resigned from my company and going for final exit. I never had an account in stc. I bought my sim only to use for call and text. As I was reading my notification in stc I saw that I have unsettled billing account of 2000sar that I am not aware of. I tried to raise a complaint so I can dispute that amount, go to stc office but never had a solution because of unpleasant customer service. Now I am having deep thoughts if there will be a problem in the airport of this issue does not clear out. I don't want to pay that big amount. And I never used that. Pls help. 😭

How did you silve your problem? We have same situation now.

Filed a complaint with the telecom company

Hi,

Some of you might have the same question but last July 3, 2021. I was able to go on EXIT without issues in  Saudi Arabia and passed by in Immigration even if I have unsettled STC Postpaid account (500sar) and Mobily Postpaid (900sar).

I was worried because my unsettled and cancelled STC Postpaid was forward to SIMAH before cause I did a credit check and I found out that unsettled bill/cancelled account for my STC (500sar) but for my Mobily Postpaid it was still active when I left Saudi Arabia with pending bill.

I know members here will tell me that this is Haram. Yes, but you don't know what I've been through. I've been struggling so hard due to financial hardship and issues with pay with my work and unemployment while waiting to go on exit.

So the question is now answered if you can go on exit with postpaid balance?

YES, but you have to make sure that you don't have CAR Registered under your name and other bank related debt unsettled cause I can assure you with the new rules of the exit Visa effective last July 1 that you can't get exit Visa from Jazawat with unpaid bills specifically BANKS, CAR LOANS and etc but for Mobiles its ok.

Hope this helps.

Don't Judge Me. 😥😢

the law is different now in saudi. Those who owe mobile due bills are blocked from immigration. so you're lucky you got out of debt hehehe. peace yoww✌️

@Arjay@yyy hello means they did not go out from the country so how will they go home then or what will happen to them , i have this problem to even trying to contact the cst or network providers