Final exit and credit card

Can i go out of saudi arabia with a final exit and i have a credit card balance !!?
And if i could , how i can pay this balance from my country and is it will be a problem for me if i come back with a new visa to the saudi arabia

Q = >Can i go out of saudi arabia with a final exit and i have a credit card balance !!?
A = > Yes

Q=>And if i could , how i can pay this balance from my country.
A=> No
Q = >and is it will be a problem for me if i come back with a new visa to the saudi arabia?
A= > yes

Yes you can have the final exit with the credit card balance and also you can pay the balance money for your credit card from your country.

Do check with your bank in the home country.

you can pay from your country. but you may end up paying more. like first you will have to convert it from your local currency to USD and then to SAR.

I think you can go

Did u reached your country...?

Yes you can go out on a Final Exit, and yes you can make credit card payments from your home country.

You can perhaps take a hand loan from any of your acquaintances and pay for the Credit Card. Later you can pay that person in your own convenience.

Did you reached your country???

Is it okay for final exit with credi card balance? Will the immigration hold me in the airport? Thank you.

Read what other posters wrote.  Your question has already been answered.

Yes, you can go with outstanding balance if the bank hasn't approached the court yet.  But you WILL have problems later on if you don't pay it back.

Thank you for the reply. I paid already my credit card. But I still have a balance of 1k. Because when I was about to deposit. The machine read only 5k, its supposed to be 6k. I press refund but the machine gives back 5k only. The other 1k was eaten by the machine. I am for exit next week. The manager of tahwheel told me they will call me if they find excess 1k in the morning. Im worried what if they wont find it. I dont want a problem with the immigration. I called the hotline already. They told me to wait for 24 hrs then if nothing happens. They told me to call again.