Final exit Bank account

Hi all,

My employer MOI, has told me that they won't be able to pay me the outstanding ammount of money pending until next 27th if August, I have got my final exit visa and my iqama is valid until the 21/05/2020.
There is a flight available this 25th of July and I want to leave of course but, I am afraid once I leave the country and give my iqama to the authorities My bank account will be frozen or either my mobile won't work any longer not allowing me to access my account to transfer the outstanding money on the next month.

Has any one faced this issue before?

Regards

Alexander

If you leave the country on a final exit then you are stating that no one owes you and you owe no one. If you want your money you must stay before you leave on final exit

Hi,

Thanks for your response, Can you tell me where it states that? I have only seen that final vida means I don't have any debts in the country.

Regards

Alexander

Leaving finally doesnot relinquish your rights. ofcourse if you are not here, you have to authorize someone to draw your money on your behalf. It is a norm in MOH. I cannot say for other ministries. My friend authorized his End of Service benefit to me ( Kefala through Court ) and I have received it after 20 months !!  ( It is hundreds of thousands of Riyals- no question asked ).

Ok
I did resignation, so my iqama es valid until 21/05/2021. Updated on the bank, the NCB states they won't close the account until the iqama expires. I got in contact with mobily, they said the mobile number won't receive messages from outside while in Spain, so I changed my account number  for a friend of mine. He will receive the bank messages so I can access from Spain and make the international transfer. Seems everything ok, I am worried I am missing something, there is a flight this Saturday to Paris which I can take.

You should transfer all your online banking to your personal phone. Then you will still have access to your bank account.
Make sure that there still is some money in it otherwise, they will close it.
Once everything is on your personal phone you can transfer the money wherever you want to.

As far as I know you cannot leave the country before you give undertaking that your employer settled all things owed to you. If you don't ministry will insist the employer to do that. Please check with your government relations officer.

its right that they will not close you bank account till your iqama expires but still keep the right option open that authorize  your friend to draw money on your absence by kefala through court

Greetings my Friend, I am also in same situation. my iqama is still is valid for more 7 months and wanna to leave ASAP but end of service benefit will be credit in my account after one month.
your feedback regarding your case will halep me to decide.

Whatsapp: ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@ Shams rehman Please let me know what happens in ur case

I need help. I am leaving KSA on exit visa. My iqama is validated till may 2022. Coming back with new visa in 4 weeks. Do i need to close my credit card?

Hi, I'm too leaving Saudi Arabia at the end of June 2023 and final exit is issued. My concern is that salary will be credited to my bank account if final exit already issued and even iqama is expired.

Please help me out if anybody knows about it?