Travel Ban due to Bank Loan

Hi there,

I have to give details so please be patient sir.

I was working in a company and took loan from Samba bank i.e. 175000/- in total with interest is 238000/- with an installment of 3850/-. I was paying it regularly for almost two years then i lost the job and got stuck with some establishments where i did not get a salary etc. i have changed 2 kafeels in the past almost two years. Now when my four installments were short, the bank put a case on me and i received messages from MOJ and MOI. First MOJ message was to tell me that pay the rest of full amount to the bank i.e. 146000/- and after a month or so i received message from MOJ that there is travel ban on me, its been three months now that i received that message. My current status of the bank is i have no outstanding amount as of today and the total is almost 114000/-. My iqama is expired since four months now also. I am living with my family with two school going kids.

My question is, i tried hard to get a job to settle these problems, now i am getting a job Alhamdulillah but i am worried that i will face issue in transferring to new company. The bank said once they see my salary transferred to the bank from payrol system they will remove the case in three days. So, please tell me is it possible to transfer to new company having travel ban and expired iqama?

May Allah bless you for this guidance.

Regards

Halo sir, did you solve the problem?
From which bank you take the loan?

hello,
perhaps your bank needs to get educated of what happens when service is blocked. If they are in need of legal advisor i would gladly do that for them. Anyhow, you wont be able to transfer to a new company due to the block in your services placed by moj and your bank account is also frozen for the same reason. This also means no salary transfer to your bank account.
Since you are working in a company now, tell your company that it will take a month or two until you can transfer to them and take your salary as cash. take the installment of bank and ask them to take the case back from moj and you will be paying them monthly through bank account when bank account is unfrozen. Another solution could be unfreezing the bank account to get the salary transferred and then take the case back. pls don't mind my question, what would you do with such a big loan and wont be able to return it ...also i see the interest rate is so high.

Hello brother I have the same issue..please help 😭 did ur problem solved now??
What u did to lift travel ban...need help urgently plzzz...

Hi i have a bank loan in 2014 and i went for exit without paying it.. now i came back to saudi arabia but with a new iqama.. just this January 2021 i was offloaded from my flyt due to travel ban issued by the bank that appears on my old iqama when i did the finger print scan in the airport immigration. Luckyly after 2 weeks i completed the payment as what the amount the bank required me to pay.. anybody knows how many days they are going to remove the travel ban from the system? The bank informed me that theres no need for me to go to the Court..

Ok ..thanks 4 the reply, it means we have to pay the amount & then only they remove travel ban.
But they are telling me they will remove travel ban after 10 days of payment.is it right ??

After you paid the required amount that the bank will ask you to pay, the bank representative will make an email to the main branch submitting all ur info and the completed payments of the loan and he would make a. request to lift ur travel ban. then you need to follow up from the bank for the approval after a week. once the request is approve, the travel ban will e remove from the system after 1 week.(as what they told me)

yes it is possible you will have no issue

Thanks a lot dear.stay blessed.

Did you left for saudi in 2014 as final exit?

Hello friends,
Please can any body help me & reply
Do I need my Husband's Aqama for the Extension of my son's Multiple visit visa.

Dear Sir,

Is it normal that if you have a pending case with regards to bank loan, the online banking app does not show an updated status of your account? Coz as for me, I'm just done paying my pending dues with Al Rahji and I was instructed by the collector to wait for a week to lift the ban. But when I check my Alrahji mobile App it says that I still have a pending amount when it's clearly shows there the deposit transactions that I have made. I am confused and worried. Are the deposited transactions legitimate? I always deposit money and let them deduct or get the money from my current account. Please enlighten me.

Hi, need help just received a txt msg fro MOJ instructing me to pay the full amount of my loan, I lost my job that's why I was not able to pay and still looking for a Job, I have a job but it's part time and since then I was trying to pay it by transferring money to my account. But I still received this txt, please need advice as I also do not have the capability to pay the full amount

Can we go final exit with an unpaid loan?till now no pending,but I want to go exit for an emergency, can I pay the amount monthly from the country which iam  staying?

How many days did they removed you from the travel ban from the time you received your approval?

How many days exactly did they remove your travel ban after receiving the approval?

@Nusrin Vn same issue here. are u able to exit with final visa?

@momie.. How do u know that ur case was lifted? I have the same issue, when i chek my absher its clear maybe the case was attached to my old iqama. I paid last aug 31. When am I expecting it to be totally clear? Im planning to fly asap. Thanks

@momie.. I have the same issue. How did u know that they lift ur case against ur name? I chek absher my name is clear maybe because im using new iqama no. I paid last aug 31, when im expecting to clear my name cause im planning to fly asap. My visa is still active.

@momie How did you know if you have a travel ban with your new iqama? Are they going to detect in the immigration the case in your old iqama even if you have your new iqama?

@aizenhart24 I have the same issue. I will go for a vacation this month and I'm worried if I have travel ban since I have a credit card not paid with my old iqama but I wanted to pay it but I have no idea with the proceas. I had a colleague that was ban and had not travel for a vacation in her country due to her unpaid credit card in her previous employer.

U need to pay the balance. Then wait for 10 days as they told. But until now im still waiting for the feedback.

@Ameera@1.. If u know ur old iqama no. Just go to the bank... Ask for discount if possible. They will detect u through fingerprint as wat happened to me.

@abgq hi how many unpaid months you have before you recieved MOJ message?

Have you resolve it?

@kinesthetic

No you will not face any problem, even you can renew your iqama as well, you just have to submit request for renewing iqama to the same court, they will allow you to renew your iqama

@aizenhart24  go MoJ website you can see there if you have any case against you

@GuestPoster697

if u still reading this can u reply how u settled all the travel ban and loan after u pay how long they took time to process and how long they lifted your travel ban? I need the answer urgent. Same with me i've paid all the amount but the current amount still not deducted and still pending. How to settled this? Thanks

@Juan0807

Over 6-7 months I think

I was told by my bank that there is a new policy that I need to clear my loan to clear out the travel ban but I am not sure how true that is. I need a police clearance for a new job and I have no choice but to pay the remaining of my loan. It depends on the bank if they will offer you a discount for your loan.

Hello abgq,

Thank you for sharing the information with us. I am sure it will be useful to members of this forum. 1f609.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@momie We have the same issue and I laready paid the Bank on the amount they told me to settle. Please advise how many weeks after they lifted your travel Ban?

@GuestPoster697 Did you clear your issue?

Hello omarasmad,

I hope that you will find an answer soon.

However, profiles named GuestPoster/Guest are deleted accounts and you won't obtain any response from those members.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@omarasmad if you have already settled make sure to get a clearance certificate from your bank it will take 1-2 weeks maximum, once your data is updated. ask your bank to verify lifting of the travel ban they will guide you for sure. automatic it will be clear from your system. check your Absher if its lifted it won't reflect there anymore.

@Lloydyy  Thanks for the information! They didn't ask me to pay the full amount because my issue is in my credit card only. They just ask me to pay a certain amount and advise me to transfer my salary from Sabb to Alrahji Bank for the remaining of the balance amount. They have requested to execution court in Riyadh to withdraw my case against me to unfreeze my account and lift my travel ban as well.

@GuestPoster697 Hi brother what is the status of your case?

@omarasmad

Hello Dear

Bro., I 've same issue, can you please guide me for the process you went through for settlement as execution court to withdraw the case.

I'm also having Travel Ban & need to travel ASAP.

In Short, I went for vacation in 2017 & wasn't able to come back, I'd a car with ANB Bank with more than 40k of 65k paid already, They recovered car by calling me in Pakistan but also put me on Travel Ban without informing. I arrived back in KSA in 2022 on new visa & came to knew about this case in Execution Court.

P.S: I'm willing to pay to bank for settlement but don't know the process & how to finish it.

Went to bank several times but they were not able to answer me.

Regards,

Went to bank several times but they were not able to answer me and asked to call their ANB Collection Division, where upon calling one Saudi Guy replied very much misbehaving & rudely said to pay a 3 times higher amount than actual balance or go to court.

@Ahmed Qazi Assalamu Alaikum brother, I am also having the same issue, there was a car loan for me from NCB, I went on RE entry, but couldn't come back on time due to Covid issues, but now I am planning to come back to Saudi (completing 3 years by the mid of September after the expiry of my Iqama), have you experienced any issue in the air port from the emigration department while you arrived in the Saudi airport ?

please reply me

@momie hi.. are you available to reply, I am also facing the same issue