Tourism give birth in georgia

Dear sir/ Madam my name is sunny from dubai. If any tourism give birth in georgia. Can the new baby get citizenship of georgia..

Simple answer; no.  Unrestricted "jus soli" i.e. automatic citizenship by birth is mostly only practiced now in North and South America.

Most European countries practice restricted jus soli i.e. one of the parent must be a citizen or permanent resident of that particular country or jus sanguinis i.e. right of blood (can be born anywhere but one or both parents must be citizens).

For Georgian citizenship, one of the parents must be a citizen or the child must be born to stateless parents.

Thanks for reply. Which are the countries giving citizenship on tourism give birth

Less and less now - exactly for the reason that you are looking for that information :)

North America - US and Canada. 
South American / Carribean - Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Bahamas, Barbados etc

Pretty much all of them are between 12-16 hours flight time from Dubai.  Depending on your nationality, you would require visas for most of them.   The cost for giving birth there would be high and airlines would not allow you to board when you are pregnant beyond a certain stage.