Resign while under probationary

Hi. I just need some clarification about my concern. I just got hired for a new company. My starting date was apr 7. but my visa just got approved last may 9th. I wanted to resign since i have a better offer, while im still under probationary period. As per my contract, it says my probationary is for 3mos.and the employee may resign under this period provided there's 1day notice. I am planning to give a proper resignation and notice to the current company of course however, shall i take mobility from LMRA or shall i cancel my visa from LMRA instead? Please help. Thanks

Mobility is with the consent of the employer only (if you have worked less than one year with them. More than one year, you can take mobility even without consent).  If they are willing to give you mobility, it's better to take that.  If they are not willing then you can cancel your visa.

Can i cancel my visa on my own from LMRA. Because as far as I know, it can be done from them..?

I meant if your employers are not willing to give you mobility, you can ask them to cancel your visa.  You, yourself cannot cancel the visa with LMRA; only the sponsor can do that.

Thank you for your informative replies, everytime. Here is the situation now.

I passed the resignation letter last 5 June and the management approved it, served a 2 day notice which is supposedly only 1 day but just to let the week finished. however i dont think they are willing to transfer my visa when i requested them to do so. Do i need to send a copy of my resignation letter to the post office to make it legal? I am avoiding for them to charge me as absent from work. But also, take note that i am still under probationary period.

Please advise. Thank you.

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/194#.U1zpLldX_Vg

Go through the conditions and documents mentioned.

If you want to make your resignation official,  you need to go to the post office and send it as registered mail to the company's official address (this address must be the same physical address registered at the Ministry of Industry and Commerce).

T&R