Anyone for Squash

Hi,
I'm new to Riyadh, currently in a serviced apartment at Al Khozama. I'm looking for a squash partner to play either at the Health Club here or somewhere nearby. My level is somewhere between beginner and intermediate however fitness needs improving. Anyone interested?
Regards
Jaza

Jaza wrote:

Hi,
I'm new to Riyadh, currently in a serviced apartment at Al Khozama. I'm looking for a squash partner to play either at the Health Club here or somewhere nearby. My level is somewhere between beginner and intermediate however fitness needs improving. Anyone interested?
Regards
Jaza

You can search this forum and you will find many are interested in playing squash at your level.
We are playing at Marriott (Interm to adv level) and you are welcome to join our group.
Cheers

Welcome on Expat.com Jaza :)

Jaza wrote:

Hi,
Regards
Jaza

count me in if u r ready to teach me...

Keep me posted if you are going somewhere and I will try to join, I have a racquet but the last time i played was 10 years ago.

slyshooter wrote:

Keep me posted if you are going somewhere and I will try to join, I have a racquet but the last time i played was 10 years ago.

You all are invited but on one condition!

oraclefusions wrote:
slyshooter wrote:

and that is?? (i strictly cant and dont wanna wear skirts)

shahab.ali wrote:
oraclefusions wrote:
slyshooter wrote:

and that is?? (i strictly cant and dont wanna wear skirts)

That you shall request the big mama to make the infant baby boy stop crying. (my dear watson, you should know the big mama and the crying child by now)

Hi, I am also looking for squash court and a parter with an average game. Feel free to mail and kind regards
Dr. Jaffary
[email protected]

i'm also looking for a game...pretty good player...maybe you have found more information since your last post?

How many courts are at the Marriot?  And can beginning level ladies join you guys??

kiaora fellow kiwi
I very much doubt that ladies could play at the same timeas men ...

i just know there are different nights at some gyms for me and women....i actually dont know about squash coz i havent played here yet....
i've only just found out that squash courts are at Fitness Time near exit 7 and i'm exit 9....so its not too far from me.

did u play in NZ?
ph. 0590 437 929...send a message or call or reply via here if you know anything more or want a game..
ka kite
Shane

Anyone still interested to play squash in Khozama Heath club?

i would be interested in playing but i'm not sure where that is...i may hold of until during the Harj...i've only been here a month so i'm not properly orientated to the city.
regards
Shane

I would love t join u .. let me no if u want to .. thx

wow, maybe we can get a group of us...but I guess it all depends on location location location....I will keep watching these blogs coz i'm really looking forward to a game. My squash bag is packed already in anticipation!!

Jaza,

Believe it or not, I have been looking for someone to play Squash with me since moths now, and I even posted a post here, but no one was really interested to answer me, I don't know why is it because I'm Saudi or something, I don't really know. It was really frustrating to not find someone who would play it with me, I neve played it before and I want someone to start with, someone who will be fun to be with. I'm here and avaiable if you will be interested in meeting it would be my pleasure.

Malik

shane.n555 wrote:

wow, maybe we can get a group of us...but I guess it all depends on location location location....I will keep watching these blogs coz i'm really looking forward to a game. My squash bag is packed already in anticipation!!

Hi Shane,
I have been contacted by people in Riyadh who want to play squash, and I have set up a league for this purpose (free of course).  It's small, but will grow in like those in Dubai, Qatar and Jordan. Google "Riyad Squash" and go to GulfLeagues.
In any case, I hope you find a great group of people and get some good squash.
Best Regards,
Jason

Hi Guys
Anyone for squash in Riyadh tomorrow? I'll be there near exit 8 with some time to kill. let me know

Hello SHAMEEG.

Welcome to Expat.com!

This thread is from 2011. :rolleyes:

You may start a new discussion on the Riyadh forum and introduce yourself as well.

Thank you,
Aurélie

any squash players drop me a line
I am in DQ but difficult to get people in there

I play at the intercon --Quest fee is 100 sar

Regards

Trevor

trevorcox wrote:

any squash players drop me a line
I am in DQ but difficult to get people in there

I play at the intercon --Quest fee is 100 sar

Regards

Trevor

PM me If you wanna play tomm morning (Friday) at our compound.... And its free also.... :)

i play table tennis and know a good place

slzeik wrote:

i play table tennis and know a good place

Dude let me know if u wish to play TT...I am all in !!!

Good Afternoon all

Sorry about lack of response to blogs -

A few things happened along the way -- mainly had a heavy thursday evening and feel asleep at lunch time and woke up at 17.00 hrs -- too late and in no condition to play squash !!!

I am away on Monday for a week on business , but will seriously look at the situaytion on my return

My apologies

Trevor