Expat Born in Saudi

My two daughters are born here in Kingdom (Saudi), our eldest is 5 years old and our second daughter is turning 4 years old next month. I and my wife are planning now to file an final exit for both of them due to financial status and levis for dependents are now getting double, triple...

Now once they got final exit here in Kingdom and maybe in future we want to take them back and stay with us. Do we need to apply for a Family Visa for both of them since they are born here in Kingdom? or there is any benefit because they are born here?

There is absolutely NO benefit for an expat who is born in the Kingdom :)

They have to follow the same processes to stay here as anyone coming from the outside.  So yes, they will need visit visas to come back and visit you etc.  If you want them to reside here again at some later stage, they will again need Iqamas.

Thank you XTang for your reply and information... So this is it! They really need to have exit visa and my only options is to provide them visit visa in the future...

Thank you XTang for your reply and information... So this is it! They really need to have exit visa and my only options is to provide them visit visa in the future...

One more question XTang, is it also possible to renew their Iqama even they are outside the Kingdom? Because the expiration of our residence permit is by 21 July 2018 and I will be back here in Kingdom by 6 July 2018. What I am also thinking is to apply for six month exit re-entry visa for them...

As far as I know, with online iqama renewal, yes.  But they can't stay outside indefinitely; they have to enter within the validity of the exit re-entry.