Schooling for special needs or homeschooling in Mauritius?

Hi there

We will be moving to Mauritius within the next year with our 8 year old son and 10 year old daughter.  They are both home schooled as my daughter has serious ADD and my son has Aspergers (high functioning autism).  Are there any support structures for "special needs" kids, especially in the way of schooling?  I find in South Africa that all the schools that cater for special needs cost the same as a month's rent per child, so totally unaffordable for ordinary people (hence homeschooling). 

Also, are there any super small "homeschooling schools" where a parent has classes for a few neighbourhood kids in their home?

Thanks a mil :)
Gaynor

Hi guys
I'm Kris I'm originally from the U.K. and I speak only English. I have my nvq level 3 in health and social care and worked for a society called Autism West Midlands when I was in the UK for 4 years as a support worker. I also worked part time in a day centre for young adults with a wide spectrum of disorders ranging from ADD, Autism from high functioning to very severe and downs syndrome. I am able to offer support within a home environment as well as in the class room I am very professional and can provide you with all relevant certification as well as letters of recommendation from my previous employees. I wish you all the best in your search and if there is anything I can do to help please do not hesitate to contact me.

Hi, does anyone already started home schooling for their special needs children in Mauritius?

We are thinking of doing the same with our son when we move. Any info would be wonderful. We re just starting the process of trying to figure out the best services for our son in Mauritius.