Default notice from the bank

Hello everyone. I wasnt able to pay my loan for 4 months with total amount of 10,000 sr because my company hold my salary for two months then terminated me.I was transferred to my husband sponsorship I will get my ESB after my sponsorship is transferred to my husband.My company said they will release my 2 months salary in few days.It will be enough for my 4 months balance.But this morning received a text from SABB that my personal finance account were being default due to non payment.What do you mean by that? does it mean they will deduct the full remaining amount around 70,000 sr from my ESB?I am still here in the Kingdom.Is their a way I could repay my remaining loan monthly so that I can get my ESB in full.Anyone having idea or in the same situation please advise..thank you.

You already asked this question on another thread and you were answered. 

Now, instead of following the advice given, you waited too long and the bank is sending default notices.  This will make it difficult to negotiate any settlement with them.   As far as they are concerned, you are already in default and they will now be looking to recover the loan in full.

I suggest that instead of posting the same question again and again on the forums; you follow up with the bank directly and try to negotiate a settlement.

Previous response below:

@Jedrey, as per process, they will deduct it from ESB.  Because when you got a loan, your company gave them an undertaking to transfer ESB to your bank account and mark it as such in the transfer.  They will do it automatically and you have no "right", as you call it, to change anything.

However, you can discuss / make a request with your bank and they may allow it based on your relationship or history with them.