What type of motorcycle is this (Bali)?

Hello, I've seen a few of these types of bikes around Bali, but haven't been able to find out what make/model it is. Are these custom builds or are there bikes produces that looks something like this? What is the style called? Any input would be very appreciated!

http://i67.tinypic.com/n36mat.jpg

It looks like a MALAMADRE I forget the translation bad mother/ father or something similar it's a Bali company set up last few years and they are 2 what I know of in Batam if it is the same bike they have a large M/ double M on the tank, they are usually donut bikes they use
If not the above I ain't got a clue haha

Not donut ( predictive text) DONORbikes

Thanks Gwmeath! Looked into Malamadre, and they sure do some nice builds. It seems like they could come from them or another similar custom shop.

I'm sure they is more than one custom build in Bali, similar style to what I have seen here MALAMADRE Batam I'm sure the one I seen either had M/ MM on the fuel tank or some other place like the fuel cap but pretty well built either way

LOL, I thought thats Honda CB modificaton...15 million idr more or less to get that thing

Yes that's what MALAMDRE amongst others do take donor bikes and spruce them up more than likely the Honda