Attorney & Networking With Expats

Hello to the expats who have moved to Merida.  First, I would love to meet someone for coffee/lunch while I'm there -- I'll buy. Who can so no to a free lunch?   :cheers:   I'm looking for an attorney.  I know attorney's specialize and I have several needs; wills, trusts, deeds, and presumably how they are enforced with various visas and residency requirements.  If you have worked with someone who you felt did a good job will you please share his/her name?  I know no one is perfect but if overall your needs were met that is great IMHO.  Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and reply!

Attorney referrals -- I went to the US Embassy Page for Merida.  I was surprised to find a list of 9 attorney names and specialties with their educational background.  It isn't a recommendation from me, only a good place to start if you're looking.  I would still love to meet someone for coffee and I'm still open to referrals and recommendations.  Thanks again for reading this, you are an  :gloria